- Warlock's demon knows Terrorblade.
- Puck believes that Warlock's grimoire may be full of erroneous information.
- Storm Spirit has apparently read Demnok Lannik's grimoire, and states that it got terrible reviews.
- Demnok Lannik has surprisingly bad penmanship.
- Demnok Lannik speaks Ozkavosh, but not very well.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Warlock
- Play Side by side, the Oglodi fight.
- Play The Oglodi shall take this fight.
- Play Warlock brings a book. Axe brings an axe.
- Play Between you and me, we got this lane, Oglodi.
- Play Play Can I borrow that book when you're done with it, Warlock?
- Play Play I always did enjoy a good demon story.
- Play Your grimoire, does it say how this will end?
- Play Warlock, I hope you don't fight like a librarian.
- Play Warlock, I trust none of my secrets will end up in your grimoire?
- Play Play Warlock, I know your demon well.
- Play Warlock, I know your demon well.
Enemies killing Warlock
- Play Magic fails thee.
- Play Axe has no time for all this jibber jabber.
- Play Blade versus book. Blade wins.
- Play Warlock, you should have picked a sharper weapon.
- Play Warlock, who is the smart one now?
- Play Axe hates to kill Oglodi, but it must be done.
- Play Even kin must die.
- Play Warlock, I hope I've satisfied your morbid curiosity.
- Play Warlock, the Oglodi will sign your name in the book of ancestors.
- Play Warlock, of all the Oglodi, you were the most learned, and the most misguided.
- Play Warlock, what is in that book of yours?
- Play Warlock, I'll add your book to my collection.
- Play Play Never trust a wizard.
- Play Sorry, I burned your book.
- Play Was that a cookbook? Cause I cooked it.
- Play Play Men, demons, men with demons. Huh, makes no difference to me.
- Play Play I've killed a thousand men like you, Warlock. I'll happily kill a thousand more.
- Play Your books couldn't save you, Warlock.
- Play Hahahaha! Your books couldn't save you.
- Play May the silverfish devour your books.
- Play Sorry 'bout your grim…grim… Your book!
- Play Such power, Warlock, is kept secret for a reason.
- Play I sense this book of yours may be full of erroneous information.
- Play Your grimoire is mine now.
- Play So you keep a book for your spells? Good idea.
- Play Warlock, you should have written your memoir, not your grimoire.
- Play Your bookish ways have made you myopic.
- Play I put you down unfinished, like a terrible book, heh heh.
- Play That grimoire of his got terrible reviews.
- Play Warlock, your soul is an open book with moldy pages.
- Play Warlock, you were so easy to read.
- Play Play Play Warlock, now the mages can summon you from hell.
- Play Play Play Warlock, you've summoned your last demon.
- Play Play Play Warlock, you've enslaved your last demon.
- Play Warlock, you should put down your spell book and pick up a textbook!
- Play You'll make a better subject than anything in your book.
Enemies dying to Warlock
- Play Write my name in the book of the dead.
- Play Why, I dreamt I read your obituary in a popular grimoire.
- Play Play Swords and sorcery!
- Play Play Defend your beard!
- Terrorblade response: Play Warlock, I know your demon well.
- Puck response: Play I sense this book of yours may be full of erroneous information.
- Storm Spirit response: Play That grimoire of his got terrible reviews.
- Grimstroke response: Play Your penmanship is surprisingly bad, Warlock.
- Mars response: Play Your Ozkavosh isn't even passable!