Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
- Warlock's demon knows Terrorblade.
- Puck believes that Warlock's grimoire may be full of erroneous information.
- Storm Spirit has apparently read Demnok Lannik's grimoire, and states that it got terrible reviews.
- Demnok Lannik has surprisingly bad penmanship.
- Demnok Lannik speaks Ozkavosh, but not very well.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Warlock
- ▶️ Side by side, the Oglodi fight.
- ▶️ The Oglodi shall take this fight.
- ▶️ Warlock brings a book. Axe brings an axe.
- ▶️ Between you and me, we got this lane, Oglodi.
- ▶️ ▶️ Can I borrow that book when you're done with it, Warlock?
- ▶️ ▶️ I always did enjoy a good demon story.
- ▶️ Your grimoire, does it say how this will end?
- ▶️ Warlock, I hope you don't fight like a librarian.
- ▶️ Warlock, I trust none of my secrets will end up in your grimoire?
- ▶️ ▶️ Warlock, I know your demon well.
- ▶️ Warlock, I know your demon well.
Enemies killing Warlock
- ▶️ Magic fails thee.
- ▶️ Axe has no time for all this jibber jabber.
- ▶️ Blade versus book. Blade wins.
- ▶️ Warlock, you should have picked a sharper weapon.
- ▶️ Warlock, who is the smart one now?
- ▶️ Axe hates to kill Oglodi, but it must be done.
- ▶️ Even kin must die.
- ▶️ Warlock, I hope I've satisfied your morbid curiosity.
- ▶️ Warlock, the Oglodi will sign your name in the book of ancestors.
- ▶️ Warlock, of all the Oglodi, you were the most learned, and the most misguided.
- ▶️ Warlock, what is in that book of yours?
- ▶️ Warlock, I'll add your book to my collection.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a wizard.
- ▶️ Sorry, I burned your book.
- ▶️ Was that a cookbook? Cause I cooked it.
- ▶️ ▶️ Men, demons, men with demons. Huh, makes no difference to me.
- ▶️ ▶️ I've killed a thousand men like you, Warlock. I'll happily kill a thousand more.
- ▶️ Your books couldn't save you, Warlock.
- ▶️ Hahahaha! Your books couldn't save you.
- ▶️ May the silverfish devour your books.
- ▶️ Sorry 'bout your grim…grim… Your book!
- ▶️ Such power, Warlock, is kept secret for a reason.
- ▶️ I sense this book of yours may be full of erroneous information.
- ▶️ Your grimoire is mine now.
- ▶️ So you keep a book for your spells? Good idea.
- ▶️ Warlock, you should have written your memoir, not your grimoire.
- ▶️ Your bookish ways have made you myopic.
- ▶️ I put you down unfinished, like a terrible book, heh heh.
- ▶️ That grimoire of his got terrible reviews.
- ▶️ Warlock, your soul is an open book with moldy pages.
- ▶️ Warlock, you were so easy to read.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Warlock, now the mages can summon you from hell.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Warlock, you've summoned your last demon.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Warlock, you've enslaved your last demon.
- ▶️ Warlock, you should put down your spell book and pick up a textbook!
- ▶️ You'll make a better subject than anything in your book.
Enemies dying to Warlock
- ▶️ Write my name in the book of the dead.
- ▶️ Why, I dreamt I read your obituary in a popular grimoire.
- ▶️ ▶️ Swords and sorcery!
- ▶️ ▶️ Defend your beard!
- Terrorblade response: ▶️ Warlock, I know your demon well.
- Puck response: ▶️ I sense this book of yours may be full of erroneous information.
- Storm Spirit response: ▶️ That grimoire of his got terrible reviews.
- Grimstroke response: ▶️ Your penmanship is surprisingly bad, Warlock.
- Mars response: ▶️ Your Ozkavosh isn't even passable!