Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Familiars' very fast attacks will proc repeatedly, which will quickly kill them off.
- Familiars' very fast attacks will trigger repeatedly, which will quickly kill them off.
- Not only can tear down familiars, but also they can totally remove all stacks of Gravekeeper's Cloak, making Visage free target for and also putting him into serious disadvantage.
- will stun Visage and all his units.
- will stun visage even longer.
- will make Visage unable to react reliably because of the status resistance.
- lets Rubick potentially obtain his own Familiars, which can make quick work of Visage.
- drastically reduces damage output from Familiars
- will quickly stack up from Familiar attacks, making Timbersaw hard to kill.
- Visage is a slow hero with no innate escape mechanisms. This makes it easier for to line up his abilities.
- Visage's Familiars have a very low attack range. combined with do almost no damage to Tidehunter even with or .
- Heroes that specialize in damage over time can quickly eat through Gravekeeper's Cloak charges or ignore it completely: , , , .
- Visage is overwhelmed by swarms of enemies, with Stone Form being the only innate area damage available to him. This makes him vulnerable to heroes like , , ,
- Heroes with multi-target attacks can quickly take down Familiars: , ,
- Visage is a slow hero with no innate escape mechanisms. Heroes with good slows and damage, like and , can kill him quickly.
- Items providing armor, like or , can protect enemies from a lot of Visage's damage. The only solution is through armor reduction like that of .
- Items providing evasion, like or , can also protect enemies from a lot of Visage's damage. The only solution is to get a ; will not help the Familiars.
- will nullify Grave Chill, Soul Assumption, and Stone Form getting rid of some of Visage's damage and all of his control.
- and will significantly drop familiar damage output.
- will make quick work of Visages' Gravekeeper's Cloak.
- Familiars can scout Clockwerk, allowing to dodge or block attempts.
- Gravekeeper's Cloak will always defend Visage from Invoker's deadly nukes, making him extremely hard to burst down.
- Invoker naturally low health and armor will make an easy prey for Visage and his Familiars.
- Nature's Prophet has no innate way to deal with Gravekeeper's Cloak or kill Familiars effectively.
- Familiars can fly over the trees created by . They can also use Stone Form when the Prophet is trying to use .
- Stone Form's long stun duration may prevent Puck from using escape abilities.
- Visage frequently builds for the root that will make Puck unable to move and use his escape abilities.
- Pudge has a very hard time killing Familiars due to his melee range and low attack speed.
- Stone Form can quickly interrupt .
- Due to their high attack speed, Visage's Summon Familiars will destroy quickly, granting Visage massive amount of gold.
- Familiars will be able to chase Spectre through the trees when she uses , while Visage can keep blasting her with Soul Assumption.
- will almost never proc because Visage will always have nearby Familiars.
- Familiars will easily be able to kite heroes with a short range or with low attack speed. For example, and have a very hard time killing Familiars.
- Stone Form can easily interrupt heroes with long channeling spells, like , , , or .
- Heroes that deal few, powerful instances of damage, like , , or , have a hard time breaking through Gravekeeper's Cloak.
- Visage can quickly kill heroes with low to medium base armor and no innate escape mechanism. Examples include , and .
Works well with...
- The active component of gives Visage's Familiars a huge attack speed boost that scales well.
- In combination with , Visage's Familiars will do an incredible amount of damage.
- Lifestealer can Visage's Familiars.
- In combination with Beastmaster's summons and , Visage's Familiars can become very powerful. Also Beastmaster's ultimate is a fine lockdown for Familiars to deal damage and then stun further.
- Stone Form of Familiars can help Titan land and much easily. Conversely Titan can set up Visage for a chain stun.
- Familiars' extremely low base attack time makes them very potent with buffs like 's , 's , and 's .
- 's is an effective heal on Visage when his Gravekeeper's Cloak is active.
- Visage is great at picking off enemy heroes , so he works well with other pick-off focused heroes, like or .
- Visage works well with heroes that tend to buy items like or because his Familiars benefit from the aura or active component.
- Any heroes with a significant amount of lockdown mechanism can synergise with Visage. Heroes like with , with , with , with , with , with and so on.
- Familiar's Stone Form chain stun can be useful to set up hard to land spells like , , or even combos.