Welcome to the Dota 2 Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Contents.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or
~~~~onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Reahcer/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Dota 2 Wiki!
-- Seven Five Seven 16:01, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Please make use of the Show preview button. It gives you a preview of the edit you make, allowing you to perfect it before you save the page. Seven Five Seven 16:01, 13 August 2013 (UTC)