- decreases Tiny's high burst damage against Bristleback.
- Tiny's high damage will also proc Bristleback multiple times.
- will lower Tiny's low base armor to even negative values.
- and can deal surprisingly high damage to 0 armor Tiny.
- protects Juggernaut from all of Tiny's magic burst.
- will deal a large amount of damage to the high health pool of Tiny.
- protects Lifestealer from Tiny's magical burst damage.
- Lion will continuously Tiny, depleting his essential mana pool for his abilities.
- will keep Tiny from using his high damage spells and attack damage.
- will turn Tiny's high health against him.
- will take off more health from the high strength Tiny.
- further extends Tiny's vulnerability to physical damage.
- Viper's many slows and poisons make him the perfect disabler against low attack speed Tiny.
- helps against Tiny's magic burst.
- Due to Tiny's 0 armor several high physical damage heroes are more effective against him ( , , , , etc).
- Long ranged heroes like or can kite Tiny effectively if he doesn't get the jump on them first.
- Heroes that are able to slow Tiny's Attack Speed, like and , will greatly limit his Physical damage output.
- completely cancels Tiny's burst potential if the enemy quick enough to activate it.
- and reduce Tiny's already very low armor, making him very vulnerable to physical damage.
- reduces Tiny's already low attack Speed and its active helps to kite him in a fight.
- Tiny can quickly clear Spiderlings with his active abilities and cleave.
- Avalanche and Toss prevents Meepo's Poof escape or using town of portal scroll.
- He doesn't need to aim the weakest clone while he is grabbing tree.
- Avalanche, Toss, and Grab Tree combo makes a short work of Naga Siren's illusions.
- Squishy heroes, usually supports, like , , etc can die instantly from Tiny's magic burst.
- Tiny can deal with 's quickly, as Avalanche deals damage in enough instances to completely remove all 4 layers of the passive. With Visage's lower than average Magic Resistance and Armor, a well positioned stun can allow Tiny to kill Visage easily.
Works well with...
- Earthshaker is a great hero to Toss into fights, where he can use right away.
- Earthshaker's many stuns also help keep enemies in place for Tiny to beat down.
- Tiny teams up particularly well with Io, due to Io's ultimate attack speed boost from , both very useful for ganking. and the
- makes Tiny's high base damage even greater.
- puts enemies in one convenient spot for Tiny to burst them with his magic damage and cleave.
- Slardar is a great hero to Toss into fights, where he can stun the enemy he lands next to.
- will also allow Tiny to kill enemies in no time.
- Tidehunter is a great hero to Toss into fights, where he can use right away.
- Tiny and Pudge can make quite a deadly duo with Tiny able to use Toss to engage by tossing Pudge onto an enemy or toss a enemy onto Pudge so Pudge can get a off to keep them stunned long enough for the rest of the team or just Tiny to help secure the kill.
- Another good reason is if you really want is to get a bit tactical with Toss and by tossing pudge into a spot where he can get a good hook and maybe pull someone who is low to either their death or save them from certain doom.
- Attack speed buffs like 's , 's and 's will benefit Tiny greatly.
- In general, any hero with an AoE initiation ability can be Tossed into a group of enemies.
- In general, any hero with a ranged stun can set up early kills in lane for Tiny.
- A hero that can set up for an easy Avalanche-Toss combo, like or , will help Tiny to burst down enemies.
- 's attack speed and armor greatly benefits Tiny's lack of armor and agility.