Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Main Article: Necronomicon
Mana Burned per Hit: 30/40/50
Burned Mana as Damage: 50%
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Effectively increases the warrior's attack damage by 15/20/25 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Works against allied units when attacking them.
- Fully stacks with other sources of Mana Break.
- Available for level 3 Necronomicon Warriors only.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the warrior's actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of , and ' mines under the effect of an upgraded .