|is a versatile hero who can appear to be a team's hard carry while actually being just a support. As a support, you can pin down an enemy with , reduce armor with and damage without putting yourself in danger with . Also, you have a fearsome teamfight presence in which puts enemies to sleep. As a carry however, you will use your images and Rip Tide to farm the jungle and push the lanes, and your Song as a get-out-of-jail-free card, eventually crushing the enemy's base under the ocean's pressure.|
Naga Siren is renown to be one of the most boring carries to play against (or watch), and rightfully so. Indeed, she will never put herself in harm's way, instead pushing one or more lanes at once thanks to Mirror Image while she will be farming the jungle. Because the illusions keep the lane pushed to provide vision and map control, enemies will have trouble ganking her without using. Furthermore, Song of the Siren either allows her to run away or wait for her team to react is enemies have not bursted her down quickly enough.
As a carry Naga Siren, you should almost always go foras your first major item. But, do not forget to buy enough cheap and cost-efficient items to fill your slots like or . Then, go for , , and to constantly produce illusions and Rip Tide, pushing out all the lanes and razing jungle camps. Finally, consider choosing between , , , or to increase survivability and damage output of Naga Siren and illusions, applying constant pressure on all lanes to limit opportunities for enemies to make play as they will have to defend nonstop.
As for your ability build, you can opt for early value point in Ensnare if you want some disable to produce kills with teammates. Otherwise, focus entirely on Rip Tide and Mirror Image so you can use them for farming lanes and jungle camps.
Naga Siren has always been a strong support hero. Her images make the perfect scouting tools and natural aura carriers, so Roshan) with Rip Tide. Later on, you can go for utilities like , , or .and works in this case. She has a reliable root with Ensnare and some armor reduction to soften the enemies (and
As a support, you will want to make a proper usage of Song of the Siren. In a scenario where you have little to no coordination with your team, you best should use it to contest and possibly steal Roshan and the . You can also cancel an opponent's channeled spell (including ). Otherwise, use it to initiate and set up for your teammates' disables.
Regarding ability build, start off Ensnare for early setup. Then, invest in either Rip Tide for more damage and armor reduction or Ensnare for more root duration, whichever helps your team the most. Consider Mirror Image for map vision and stacking multiple neutral camps at once.
|Carry Naga Siren|
|Support Naga Siren|
|+14 Strength||15||+12 Agility|
|+10%Damage||10||+20 Movement Speed|
- The strength talent effectively grants Naga Siren 280 health, 1.4 health regen and 1.12% magic resistance.
- The agility talent effectively grants Naga Siren 1.92 armor, 12 attack speed, 0.6% movement speed and 12 attack damage.
- The evasion talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
Tips & Tactics
- Naga Siren can push with impunity; Rip Tide can affect entire creep waves, Mirror Image's illusions can deal tremendous damage to towers, and Song of the Siren paves her retreat path from enemy ganks. As a result, playing against Naga Siren will become increasingly difficult over time as she can always farm and push all the lanes at once without fear of dying.
- A strong item combination on Naga Siren involves and . These items make Naga Siren an incredibly versatile pusher, and Linkens makes it nigh impossible to catch her off-guard while pushing, allowing for an easy Song of Siren escape. Another item worth mentioning is . Slithice's illusions carry the Radiance aura, allowing farming over large areas and greater combat presence.
- As a carry Naga, there will be games where you have more farm than you know what to do with. So, you have a few choices for what to spend on: save for buyback, consume a or give it to your teammates, upgrade to , and start buying and other support consumables for your team.
- If you still have gold to spare, consider the following items and scenarios for the ultra-late game. Using your 7-second AoE disable, you can play around your backpack or even the that hold extra items. Swap out Manta Style to use for some extra pushing power. Swap again for instead to increase survivability. You can also swap out Butterfly for to refresh your illusions, Black King Bar and Song of the Siren. Still got some time to spare? Include the active of in this combo, that you will apply twice, and combine Song with an for its healing properties. 11-slotted Naga is a little unusual; yet 8-slotted Naga (with Black King Bar and Refresher Orb) is definitely not unheard of. It has been done before and will be done again.
- Mirror Image's short period of invulnerability can allow Naga Siren to disjoint projectiles. Some easier examples (due to slow projectile speed) include and .
- Note that none of the auras from will affect illusions from Mirror Image, but they will carry it for the rest of your team, or to help creeps.
- Combined with Rip Tide and items, the illusions generated by Mirror Image can greatly enhance Naga Sirens's farm, allowing her to take two camps at once during the early game, and eventually three to four from mid to late game.
- When defending, try to send illusions out one by one so the enemies cannot just use their area abilities to clear them all.
- Also, try to creep skip by sending one illusion to intercept the next creep wave. Without lane creeps around, allied buildings will enjoy Backdoor Protection, squashing enemy opportunities to push
- Casting Mirror Image will apply dispel to remove negative debuffs, similar to .
- With , you can command Naga Siren illusions to patrol between two adjacent neutral camps, burning them without taking much damage.
- Ensnare only prevents movement, and does not stop enemies from fighting back with attacks and abilities.
- Ensnare reveals invisible heroes during its duration.
- As a root, Ensnare disables movement abilities such as .
- Rip Tide's damage and armor reduction allow Naga Siren to hit hard even in the early game, so you should invest levels in it as soon as possible. You can deal some magical damage with it, but most importantly, you should use it for armor reduction that affects enemies as well as Roshan, boosting damage output of allies and your own illusions.
- Rip Tide will affect targets around Naga Siren's illusions. Use it to farm creeps or safely apply debuff on enemies.
- Naga Siren and illusions benefit from increased attack speed and agility to proc Rip Tide more often.
- Tips needed.
- Song of the Siren is often used to make another initiator's job much easier, as it gives them time to position themselves while you put targets to sleep.
- Sometimes, you might unintentionally interrupt your teammates' momentum when using this ability for your own sake. Avoid using it as an extra team-fight disable when your teammates already have the upper hand disabling the enemy, as it wastes their abilities by completely making their targets invulnerable. Instead, opt for using Ensnare as a disable or just cancel the Song.
- Use Song of the Siren as an escape by putting your pursuers to sleep. Make sure to always have enough mana for this ability and for smooth escape.
- Enemies with spell immunity, like from , will not sleep under Song of the Siren. In this case, you can still use Ensnare and tell your teammates to finish the job with physical damage.
- Song of the Siren does not affect ; use it to put enemies to sleep as your team safely acquires .
- You cannot attack enemy buildings under Song of the Siren, but you can deny your own towers.
- Shift-queue Song of the Siren End while Naga Siren is channeling to better time the stun.
- provides needed health regeneration during the laning phase.
- also restores health early on.
- helps reduce the amount of damage she might take from harassment and creeps while laning.
- helps with sustain and rune control when farming the mid lane.
- provides movement speed so Naga Siren can walk to her farm.
- give agility and attack speed, benefiting illusions as well, to proc Rip Tide.
- gives her more damage, armor and attack speed, as well as Manabreak on attacks which greatly boosts damage output of her and her illusions.
- gives her good attribute bonuses as well as the ability to summon more illusions.
- reduces the cooldowns of Naga Siren's abilities, greatly improving her pushing power and making her much harder to gank. The Spell Lifesteal has little effect on her own abilities, but can be combined with Radiance to let her illusions shrug off damage from creeps.
- grants bonus damage against creeps to secure last hits.
- gives good mana regeneration to keep using your abilities, and allows Naga Siren to survive some magical burst.
- provides attributes and burst of health and mana, a useful sustain item no matter the role of Naga Siren.
- solve Naga Siren's early mana issues, and you can later disassemble it to recycle the into Octarine Core.
- gives solid overall attributes, and an active that increases movement and attack speed to Naga Siren, allied heroes, and illusions around her.
- 's area stun combos well with Song of the Siren, giving the enemies little time to react.
- grants Naga Siren various bonuses like health and movement speed, as well as an ability to heal teammates or counter enemy healing.
- grants mobility so Naga Siren can better initiate with Song of the Siren.
- makes Naga Siren an incredibly strong pusher and increases her farm speed.
- gives a lot of damage and the Radiance aura works on illusions, giving Naga Siren the ability to farm multiple areas of the map at the same time thanks to Mirror Image.
- provides a large amount of health, tanking Naga Siren and her illusions up massively. It also provides enormous passive health regeneration while not fighting, so she can return to fights faster with full health.
- offers bonus attack speed, damage, and armor, as well as evasion that gives more survivability to her and her illusions.
- provides good all around attributes as well as regeneration, which allows Naga Siren to stay farming without having to go back to base. On top of that, it provides a spellblock which can make Naga Siren harder to kill in conjunction with Song of the Siren.
- provides great heal to allied heroes during Song of the Siren, a terrific support item to boost team's survivability and turn around teamfights.