Mud Golem is a neutral creep found in:
- The projectile travels at a speed of 800.
- The boulder first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The golem never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
Number of Golems: 2
benefits from this ability as well.
- When he dies, 2 Doom Shards spawn. They have the same stats as Shard Golems, but use Doom's model sized down.
- Neutral Shard Golems immediately start returning to the creep camp of the Mud Golem they spawned from.
- The units are not considered summons, so they do not take the extra damage from and .
- The Shard Golems use the same model as the Mud Golems, but are 36.36% smaller.
- Reduced experience bounty from 34 to 32.
- Reduced gold bounty from 30-34 to 24-27.
- Reduced experience bounty from 42 to 34.
- No longer have spell immunity.
- Now have 50% magic resistance.
- Reduced armor from 2 to 0.
- Now have the and abilities.
- Throws a boulder at a target enemy unit.
- Cast range: 800
- Damage: 125
- Stun duration: 0.6
- Notes: The projectile travels at a speed of 800 and can be disjointed. The golems do not cast this automatically.
- On death, spawns two Shard Golems, They have 30% of the Mud Golem's health and damage.
- Number of Shard Golems: 2
- Duration: 60
- Notes: Shard Golems have 240 health, 9-10 attack damage, 0 armor, 50% magic resistance, 310 movement speed, 800/800 range vision, and the ability. They do not cast it automatically either.
- XP bounty reduced from 119 to 88
- Armor reduced from 4 to 2
- Reduced model size and changed the look of the non-ancient Golems
- Changed the Rock Golems that spawn in pairs (the ones that aren't in the ancient spawn points) to non-ancient type
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.