Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Abaddon can remove the Sacred Arrow stun from his teammates with , or remove it from himself with .
- makes Abaddon almost impossible to burst down with Mirana's combo.
- will slow Mirana even after she Leaps, since she will likely be near no allies.
- Arc Warden can place on an ally who has been hit by Sacred Arrow to protect them.
- As is his core item, Arc Warden can reveal Mirana and her allies hiding in Moonlight Shadow and Necronomicon Warrior can kill Mirana from unexpected Sacred Arrow and Aghanim's Scepter Starstorm.
- can quickly kill Mirana, if she tries to Leap away.
- detects Mirana and her allies during Moonlight Shadow.
- and combo will stun herself if she tries to Leap away.
- Lina's magical (pure with ) burst damage takes advantage of Mirana's below average health.
- Mirana wastes her Leap by turning Lycan's and allows to dodge Sacred Arrow.
- As a carrier can reveal Mirana and her allies hiding in Moonlight Shadow and Necronomicon Warrior can kill Mirana from unexpected Sacred Arrow and Aghanim's Scepter Starstorm.
- prevents Mirana from Leaping or going invisible with Moonlight Shadow. She can be easily killed by and while disabled.
- Landing a Sacred Arrow on Meepo does not render him helpless, as all of the other Meepos can still fight back.
- The long silence of at night prevents Mirana from escaping during Moonlight Shadow and Leap. She also has really low base health, so that Night Stalker can usually kill them alone during one cast of at night.
- With and , Night Stalker can find and kill Mirana, and he is tanky hero to fight Mirana any stage of the game.
- Puck can initiate on Mirana with a silence to prevent her from going invisible or Leaping.
- A Mirana caught in will stun herself if she tries to Leap away.
- Puck's Burst damage takes advantage of Mirana's below average health.
- Puck can dodge Sacred Arrow and Starstorm with .
- If Slark sees the Sacred Arrow before it hits him he can use to remove it a moment later.
- prevents Mirana from escaping with Leap.
- Slark can survive Mirana's combo with .
- quickly dodge Mirana's Sacred Arrow and misses her attacks.
- through tree with via combo can kill Mirana quickly, before using Leap or Moonlight Shadow.
- Heroes with silences and hard stuns such as , , etc can keep Mirana from Leaping away.
- Heroes with invisibility detection spells such as , and prevent her from saving her allies with Moonlight Shadow.
- Heroes that can protect or dispel stunned allies such as , , and can reduce the effectiveness of Sacred Arrow.
- Heroes with summons or illusions makes Sacred Arrow harder to land: , , etc.
- Heroes that have superior mobility that can easily catch up with Mirana even after she used Leap to escape: , , etc.
- , , and reveal her and her team during Moonlight Shadow.
- s scout her rotations, which lower a roaming Mirana's impact on the laning stage.
- prevents her whole combo from working, and or can be used to protect an ally hit by Sacred Arrow.
- makes Sacred Arrow much harder to land because of illusions and invulnerability duration.
- Sacred Arrow can be used to interrupt Freezing Field from a safe distance, forcing her to cancel it to dodge or get hit.
- Crystal Maiden has very slow movement speed, making her an easy Sacred Arrow target.
- Crystal Maiden has low health and can easily be killed with an combo or just when hit with an arrow.
- If has already been used, Mirana can Leap away even when slowed by or .
- Mirana can use Leap to jump right next to Drow Ranger or can approach her while under cover of the invisibility granted by Moonlight Shadow, which cancels the bonus granted to Drow Ranger by .
- Her low health makes her easy to burst down with Mirana's spells, especially with .
- Mirana can dodge with good reaction time, or Leap away if Drow tries to slow her without Gust.
- Mirana can leap from Invoker’s combination, or stun him from high distance.
- Techies has the slowest movement speed in the game, making him an easy Sacred Arrow target. He also spends lots of time standing still planting stacks of away from creep waves.
- Sacred Arrow can be used to scout hidden among trees and at uphill, as well as it can be used to catch Techies while he's planting them
- If Techies is hit with a Sacred Arrow he can be killed before he has a chance to use Blast Off!
- Mirana has high attack range to kill his traps from a safe distance.
- Sacred Arrow can be used to interrupt Death Ward from a safe distance, forcing him to cancel it to dodge or get hit.
- is a slow-moving stun, and Mirana can Leap away from her allies to keep it from bouncing.
- Witch Doctor has low health and can easily be killed with an combo or just when hit with an arrow.
- Heroes that cannot move in fights such as a ing or anyone channeling a spell like , , or are easy Sacred Arrow targets.
- Mirana can instantly kill creeps with Sacred Arrow, making her decent at crippling the armies of or .
Works well with...
- will hold enemies in place long enough for Mirana to land a Sacred Arrow, or Axe can force melee heroes to follow him into an arrow's path.
- If Axe calls many enemies into one small area, Mirana can Leap into the fight and use Starstorm on all of them.
- Mirana's below average attack damage means that she may not be able to finish enemies hit by her combo. Axe can finish off these enemies easily with .
- Bane can use to hold an enemy in place for Mirana to land an easy Sacred Arrow. This combo is devastating even at level 1.
- Even after the laning stage, and Starstorm is enough damage to kill most targets hit by an arrow without needing a third ally or to commit .
- and Sacred Arrow together can stun a hero for a total of 10 seconds. Including increases this number further.
- Batrider can hold enemies in place with , allowing Mirana to land an easy Sacred Arrow. Enemies affected by are also easier to hit since they cannot turn quickly to dodge.
- If an enemy is hiding behind creeps Batrider can still pull them away from the creep wave into an arrow's path.
- Batrider's flying vision during lets him scout for arrow targets.
- If an enemy is trying to dodge an arrow, Batrider can use to push them into it.
- Batrider can drag enemies directly into Mirana, letting her get a double hit Starstorm, or two with .
- will lock an enemy in place for Mirana to land an easy Sacred Arrow.
- Both Mirana and Clockwerk have huge range on their stuns, allowing them to gank targets from completely out of vision even in the day.
- reveals enemies in the fog of war, allowing Mirana to try to use her arrow on anyone they scout.
- If properly used, Moonlight Shadow allows Clockwerk to sneak right next to an unsuspecting victim, and initiate his deadly combo, while he can use seconds later to catch another victim and restart the combo again
- Shadow Demon can use to hold an enemy in place for Mirana to land an easy Sacred Arrow. This combo is devastating even at level 1.
- can be used to scout for potential arrow targets.
- If Mirana holds someone in place with her arrow, Shadow Demon can easily hit them with and stack on them.
- makes Mirana's combo devastatingly strong.
- also allows Mirana to land an easy arrow.
- helps landing Sacred Arrow stuns for a total of easy 5+ seconds of the enemy standing still and useless.
- makes Mirana tankier as she closes in to finish off her stunned enemy.
- Her Moonlight Shadow helpful with Underlord for initiating with Pit of Malice and Dark Rift.
- Underlord's Pit of Malice helps Mirana to stun with Sacred Arrow.
- Heroes with long duration disables such as , and can hold enemies in place long enough to land an easy Sacred Arrow.
- Heroes that amplify spell damage such as , , and greatly aid Mirana's ability to burst enemies down with her Aghanim's Starstorm combo.
- Heroes that can scout for enemies such as , , and with can help her set up arrows. s in enemy territory also accomplish this.