- The combination of and can disable multiple Meepos and deal heavy area damage.
- Axe's natural high survivability makes it difficult to burst him down with Poof or chip away at his health with Ransack.
- deals catastrophic damage against a cluster of Meepos and anyone nearby.
- He can potentially stunlock any number of Meepos for a fairly long duration, often enough to finish one off.
- boosted by and makes quick work of Meepo if clones crowded.
- interrupts Meepo's initiating because Meepo's Clone can't have spell immunity.
- 's cleave damage can wear down Meepo's clones quickly. It can also give Meepo problems in lane, due to his melee range and initially low health pool.
- and can effectively disable Meepo while dealing heavy damage. If is purchased, Ghostship can also drag the Meepo clones out of position and set up a teammate's follow-up abilities.
- prevents attempts to escape using Poof.
- burst damage can kill him with/without due to his low health pool, even through .
- Ganking on Lion with Poof and Earthbind, he will be an easy target for & AoE from level 25 talent.
- blocks the attack from Meepo and his clones.
- & pulls out Meepo and his clones from initiation or escaping.
- and allows to chase retreating Meepo.
- critical strike bonus and can take down Meepo and his clones very quickly. gains
- Pangolier's arsenal deals heavy damage in a wide area, make him deadly even for high-magic resistance Meepo.
- can easily gives him a ridiculous 90% damage resistance, resulting a literally unkillable Pangolier in a short amount of time.
- disrupts Meepo's initiation or escaping.
- can hit all of Meepo clones.
- can disarm Meepo clones.
- allows Phantom Assassin to jump on his clones.
- Meepo's low health pool can burst down by critical strike.
- and can take down Meepo and his clones very quickly.
- The lack of spell immunity for Meepo's clones makes them vulnerable to .
- illusions attack all Meepos.
- can give Terrorblade a chance to kill Meepo after being close to death.
- Agressively Poofing and Earthbinding are not going to end well against Venomancer, therefore he will be an easy target for .
- Venomancer constant slows are greatly reduces Meepo's mobility.
- lifesteal from Ransack. The silence from level 25 talent also prevents Meepo escaping from Poof. prevents the
- Meepo and his clones are lack of magic resistance, still vulnerable to & in a single target.
- in late game is pretty much the end for Meepo or any of his nearby ally. Natural counter for Winter's Curse like or is meaningless to her.
- Heroes with powerful area-of-effect disables can initiate on Meepo and his clones and shut him down, such as , , , ,
- Because only one clone needs to be killed in order to kill Meepo, heroes that excel at singling out enemies can also be a detriment to him, such as , ,
- 's can bounce between Meepos and deal heavy damage if his clones are grouped together and no one else is nearby. However, with higher levels of Divided We Stand, Chain Frost will deal minimal damage to each Meepo unless Lich has . This ultimate is also not very reliable, as more advanced Meepo players will be able to split their clones to end the ultimate.
- 's Ice Path and Macropyre can easily trap one or more Meepos, giving the enemy a chance to nuke him down or focus a single weak clone.
- Chakram will slow Meepo when he Earthbinds. If he cannot kill Timber quick enough, his huge pure nuke can make quick work of Meepo, who is naturally weak to AoE pure damage nukes.
- 's Quill Spray and Bristleback (Passive) is useful when both initiating or being initiated on as Meepo has high attack speed— which will proc Bristleback more.
- 's Flaming lasso can become annoying when Batrider has a team nearby to kill the disabled Meepo. His firefly is also good AoE damage, which when stacked with sticky napalm (which is AoE too and can hit all Meepos) he becomes a very formidable target.
- 's Avalanche affects all Meepo and Toss can send a singular Meepo into death.
- is an overall decent hero against Meepo; Blast Off dispensing high amounts of area damage and a crippling area silence. Stasis Traps are also very good in a teamfight against Meepo, as he will never buy spell immunity, thus will be unable to avoid the disable. Remote mines and Proximity Mines are also a direct counter to Meepo's highly split-pushing and split-farming oriented gameplay, as if the Meepo player is not very good at micromanagement and always paying complete attention, they may miss the activation sounds of the mines and take a large amount of damage. Or simply try to push a tower and walk into a large minefield.
- 's Requiem of Souls not only slow all Meepos, it can kill the weakest Meepo instantly if the ult is released at the right position and time.
- 's cleave helps wear down Meepo's clones.
- can protect a hero from Poof and Earthbind.
- greatly improves survivability against Meepo, as he can't effectively counter evasion.
- and 's Chain Lightning can hit multiple Meepo clones, and Static Charge can inflict many damage instances if cast on a hero being attacked by Meepo.
- , , and can disable a lone Meepo from escaping with Poof.
- , , and can dispel Earthbind on allies or yourself.
- Earthbind can prevent Anti-Mage from using , allowing Meepo to kill him with attacks and Ransack.
- When Legion Commander used on one Meepo, he can use his other Meepos to kill her (But if Main Meepo dueled, he may lose) If he wasn't dueled, he can help the teammate who was duelled to give him victory point instead of Legion Commander.
- Poof will destroy Phantom Lancer's illusions within short time.
- Earthbind can prevent Phoenix from using , the only escaping mechanism of this hero.
- Heavy burst from Poof can easily kill Phoenix even when it slow down all the Meepo with .
- Meepo's clones destroy Phoenix Sun from in no time, even when they are slowed down by .
- Meepo's naturally high magic resistance gives Phoenix a hard time to burst him down. He can even turn the tide if Icarus Dive is in cooldown.
- Chain of Earthbinds prevents her from , allowing Meepo to quickly kill her with Poof and attacks.
- Meepo tends to buy items with attributes, mitigating Queen of Pain's magical burst.
- Spirit Breaker heavily relies on disabling one enemy at a time therefore rendering him useless against five Meepos at once.
- Earthbind, like any root, inhibits usage of , eliminating Storm Spirit's mobility.
- 's Nether Ward doesn't really hurt Meepo since he usually buys attributes items to tank up and can be killed very quickly by 4 clones. Also Decrepify can amplify Poof damage.
- cannott use Leap while rooted by Earthbind and her Moonlight Shadow is countered by Meepo's truesight providing Earthbind.
- 's abilities are single target and he can't use Mystic Flare to its fullest potential, since all Meepos spread the damage between them.
- 's Flux is meaningless against Meepo who loves to group up. Meepo is also a very good gap closer, so Arc Warden's Magnetic Field becomes useless.
- 's most skills are single targeted which allows other Meepo to Poof, Earthbind and kill him.
- 's Dark Pact and Pounce can deny only one Earthbind and Poof can penetrate Shadow Dance if he doesn't build Black King Bar.
- 's Haunt with Radiance may be useful for counter Meepo but if Meepo finds the real one, Spectral Dagger is useless. Non-Black King Bar heroes like her will suffer from all of Meepo's abilities. Meepo is also a very large counter as Spectre takes a long time to come online, normally farming jungle or lane, which makes her an easy target for Meepo ganks.
- who can't fight multiple heroes will suffer greatly against Ransack and Earthbind. However, Tinker with can blind multiple Meepos permanently with , killing them before Poof can come off of cooldown.
- 's Omnislash is meaningless for Meepo who can share the damage across clones to save other allies.
- is heavily countered by Meepo, not only Meepo can kill the Treants and Necronomicon summons (if he has it) with a single poof, but he can also stop Natures from using his teleport, and can gain vision inside sprout.
- 's Stone Gaze may be useful Meepo who hard to turn behind Medusa all but same as who doesn't have good disable. Medusa, however, becomes a big problem with a and some other items, her huge AoE from static link and her splitshot allowing her to easily kill Meepo.
- 's Eclipse spreads damage to each target, so Meepo won't take all the damage.
- 's Rage and Open wounds become useless when Meepo has 4 or more clones, as Ransack will heal Meepo too quickly for Lifestealer to take down.
- 's Song of the Siren maybe useful but Poof will destroy all of her illusions.
Works well with...
- and allow Meepo to land Earthbind more easily.
- Enemies pinned by Earthbind make easy targets for , which prevents them from fighting back against Meepo with disables.
- makes it easier for Meepo to land Earthbind.
- and combine well with Meepo's kit, allowing the two of them to quickly eliminate multiple enemies. The rum buff from also makes Meepo and his clones much more resilient to damage.
- shuts down many of Meepo's more dangerous counters, which employ either area-of-effect disables or high area damage.
- locks down enemies to set up Meepo's other abilities and allow both of them to take the enemy down. Meepo can also initiate with Earthbind to pin down enemies and set up a multi-target .
- 's area armor buff makes Meepo's clones more durable against physical damage.
- can pressure the enemy during the early game and fend off enemy pushes throughout, allowing Meepo to gain a farm advantage over his enemy.
- is a very strong split pusher, creating space for Meepo's rapid and widespread farming.
- Heroes with reliable setup abilities to help Meepo land Earthbind and Poof: , , , , ,
- Heroes with large area control that can group a lot of enemy's together for several seconds can set Meepo up for his Blink Poof combo hitting multiple heroes and dealing massive damage: , ,
- increases attack speed of all Meepos under the aura, helping them gain more health from Ransack.