June 27, 2012 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← June 20, 2012 Patch (Test)||June 27, 2012 Patch (Test)||July 04, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
- Added ,
- Fixed a bug where he could get healed by friendly heroes dying in the area around him that he didn't deny.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing Pudge's Dismember to do an extra tick of damage
- Fixed a bug that allowed Pudge to deal damage without hurting himself by quickly toggling Rot.
- Fixed a rare case where Rubick could get permanently stuck with Telekinesis Land.
- Fixed a bug where Rubick would gain permanent Spectral Dagger buffs until he died.
- Fixed a bug with Poison Release that would cause you to steal the wrong ability from Shadow Demon.
- Stealing Spirit Bear is temporarily disabled.
- Fixed being able to use a different player's items in your combine, if that item was in your stash at the time
- More spell animations
- Various visual effect improvements and fixes
- Haste animation added for
- Adjusted 's sidearm attack animation
- Logos removed from waterfall and mid river areas to safeguard gameplay
- Tweaked dire banner position left of fountain shop
- Roshan timer appear only after 10 seconds have passed from death
- Reduced 's model scale a little
- Removed ambient effects on and when hexed
- Fixed some cases where icons could get stuck on the screen
- Fixed new heroes not showing up in the hero picker if you had custom view set (They'll now appear in the top left of the grid view, for you to then place as you like)
- Tournament Panel: Fixed game list not refreshing unless you opened a different tournament and then back.
- Tournament Panel: Increased the size of the live games and recent games.
- Tournament Panel: Fixed details button not working properly for the last few games.
- Fixed Spectator label cutting off number of spectators.
- Fixed Live games not displaying correctly after opening a Tournament.
- Fixed a recent bug with the shop not closing when a unit is selected
- Fixed some bugs with losing commentator perspecting when pausing and unpausing
- Added backpack preview to couriers
- Back button in the loadout takes you back to the backpack if you arrived via a backpack right click
- Fixed some slots on the backpack not being right-clickable if they were not on page 1
- Fixed the first equip from the backpack sometimes not working properly
- Added inspect button near the hero panel for heroes that have custom items
- Updated the replay skill filter to have more useful categories.
- Fixed dragging an item onto itself not turning its icon back on.
- Cheat commands are now echoed to chat
- Added a testing tool to the Workshop tab that allows contributors to see their models on a hero before submitting.
- Dota 2 now uses the CELT codec for increased voice communication quality.
- Added the following stolen spell animations for :
- Updated the Big Thunder Lizard texture.
- Added ability icons for the Big Thunder Lizard.
- Updated Skip The Delivery Frog's flying model so it uses the correct animations.
- Fixed not being able to tether creeps.
- Fixed Moon Glaives only using base damage for its bounces.
- Fixed Moon Glaives not bouncing on magic immune enemies.
- Fixed some visual effects
- Fixed not looking different when Invisible
- Fixed Eclipse hitting fogged units
- Fixed Exclipse hitting Roshan and Ancients
- Fixed Guardian 's Spirit secondary abilities not having legacy keys
- Fixed some Moon Glaives damage bugs with 's illusions
- Fixed Tether not ending if the target is dead
- Fixed trees not being destroyed upon Relocating
- Fixed Tether not being castable on Siege
- Fixed illusions not appearing
- Fixed Disable Help not working with Tether
- Fixed Spirits not detonating when they expire
- Fixed Break Tether being stolen instead of Tether with Spell Steal
- Fixed trees not being destroyed when you finish getting pulled in with Tether
- Fixed Eclipse always doing an extra Lucent Beam
- Fixed Arcane Boots mana gain not transferring to Tethered Unit
- Fixed Relocate requiring channeling instead of a cast delay
- Fixed a crash when Tethering a dead Illusion
- Fixed Tiny’s Scepter siege damage vs backdoor armor.
- Updated Luna's effects.
- Fixed Luna Illusions doing extra damage on bounces.
- More Moonglaive illusion fixes.
- Fixed Moon Glaives hitting units in the fog of war.
- Fixed Luna not properly looking invisible.
- Fixed Eclipse not being Refresherable.
- Fixed missing tooltip for Eclipse buff.
- Wisp spirits now give flying vision.
- Wisp spirit sub abilities are now hidden until useable.
- Wisp spirits now explode on recast.
- Fixed a chance to be stuck in the unit you Relocate with.
- Tether now extends duration when wisp casts relocate.
- Added a sanity check for maximum Tether distance to handle when our target teleports.
- Added more dramatic Tether boundary range effect.
- Fixed haste from Overchange not working correctly.
- Tether now lasts the entire duration of the Relocate spell.