Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
July 01, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← June 28, 2011 Patch||July 01, 2011 Patch||July 08, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Double Damage
- New Hero: Chen
- Axe - Berserker's Call now works on ethereal units.
- Bloodseeker - Fixed Blood Bath to not proc against Roshan.
- Crystal Maiden - Fixed Freezing Field to favor splash locations near her.
- Drow Ranger - Silence will no longer apply to creeps.
- Earthshaker - Units that are not visible will not take damage from Echo Slam projectiles.
- Lich - Adjusted Chainfrost bounce speed.
- Lich - Units sacrificed via Dark Ritual won't give deny XP to enemies.
- Lich - Dark Ritual now displays mana restored.
- Lion - Mana Drain is now eaten by Sphere and it will cancel the channel.
- Lion - Mana Drain now ticks once per second over 4 seconds.
- Lion - Mana Drain is now not purgeable.
- Lion - Finger of Death damage is now delayed by 0.25 seconds.
- Lina - Fixed her abilities affecting Ancient creeps.
- Night Stalker - Fixed his model going into reference pose if the time of day transitioned while he was dead.
- Puck - Fixed Phase Shift autocast not interrupting other actions (ie. continuing to move while shifted).
- Pudge - Fixed Rot toggling to not proc Magic Stick/Wand charges.
- Pugna - Nether Blast now does only 33% of the full damage to structures.
- Pugna - Decrepify is now eaten by Sphere.
- Pugna - Nether Ward doesn't affect creeps.
- Pugna - Nether Ward's zap is now eaten by Sphere.
- Pugna - Nether Ward's aura is not purgeable.
- Pugna - Life Drain is now eaten by Sphere and it will cancel the channel.
- Pugna - Life Drain is not purgeable.
- Pugna - Life Drain will heal for remaining health an illusion has before killing it.
- Rattletrap - Fixed Roshan & Ancients getting pushed back from cogs.
- Rattletrap - Fixed Roshan & Ancients getting hit by battery assault.
- Rattletrap - Fixed Hookshot not going to cycloned units.
- Rattletrap - Fixed Battery Assault hitting invis units.
- Rattletrap - Fixed gold not appearing when you kill something in the fog with rocket flare.
- Razor - Fixed a bug where a stray health bar and "no-selection-boxes" icon were drawing whenever Plasma Field was used.
- Sand King - Fixed Caustic Finale working on magic immune units like Rhasta Wards.
- Sand King - Fixed Caustic Finale buffs being created by illusions.
- Skeleton King - Fixed Reincarnate to trigger first if he also has Aegis.
- Tiny - Fixed Avalanche to do 4 ticks rather than 7.
- Tiny - Fixed Avalanche to stun for exactly 1 second regardless of when you first were hit by it.
- Vengeful Spirit - Fixed Netherswap not getting blocked by Sphere.
- Vengeful Spirit - Fixed Roshan/Ancients getting Netherswapped.
- Vengeful Spirit - Fixed Command Aura not affecting Siege units.
- Vengeful Spirit - Fixed Wave of Terror reveal AoE being slightly lagged.
- Vengeful Spirit - Fixed Wave of Terror speed being lower than it should.
- Vengeful Spirit - Fixed Brilliance Aura not affecting regular units.
- Venomancer - Fixed Venomous Gale hitting invisible units.
- Venomancer - Fixed Poison Nova hitting invisible units.
- Fixed Doom Bringer so that when he devours a creep with no abilities, it does not clear his previously-acquired creep abilities.
- Fixed Divine Rapier not dropping on death when it is muted.
- Fixed Orb of Venom proccing on buildings.
- Fixed broken Orb of Venom modifier tooltip.
- Fixed Diffusal Blade to not draw a Mana Burn effect on attacks done by ranged illusions.
- Fixed order of operations on Pipe damage absorption.
- Disabled silence overhead effect showing up on lane creeps.
- Fixed Neutral Creeps still casting their abilities when player controlled.
- Fixed hearing item pickups through the FOW.
- Fixed Ogre Magi's Frost Armor from proccing Magic Stick/Wand charges.
- Fixed Ogre Magi casting Frost Armor on neighboring creep camps.
- Fixed Forest Troll High Priest's Heal to not proc Magic Stick/Wand charges.
- Fixed courier not working for players that connect after the courier have spawned or have been upgraded.
- Fixed projectile dodging to happen when your invisibility fade time finishes.
- Fixed projectile dodging from invisibility to only happen if you successfully go invisible (you do not dodge if the enemy team has truesight of you).
- Fixed Flying Donkey Portraits.
- Moved Flying Courier ability positions to match the regular courier.
- Fixed being Hexed and Doomed to disable blocking, lifestealing, critting, cleaving, evading, bashing, truesighting, and radiancing.
- Fixed bottles with runes in them to correctly be partially shareable (that is, usable but not sellable).
- Fixed Stuns being purgeable (will still dispel with Kraken shell though).
- Fixed camera popping if you dragged off the bottom of the viewport.
- Fixed players with auto buy on stealing gold from other players!
- Pain VO is now only played if the attacker is a player controlled unit.
- Illusions won't trigger pain VO anymore.
- Towers won't trigger VO anymore.
- Fixed entity picker code picking a random entity currently in the view if the mouse went outside the viewport bounds.
- Fixed structure backdoor code kicking in when trying to deny.
- Made projectile entities not draw on the minimap by default.
- Changed how force attack targets work (Axe's Berserker's Call) so the force attack target persists even if the called unit cannot currently attack Axe.
- Made going invisible inherently do a projectile dodge.
- You should no longer be able to see the status of enemies' abilities.
- Fixed -nocreepspawns to include neutrals.
- Fixed -refresh to refresh the cooldowns and mana of all heroes you can control, not just your selected hero.
- Runes are no longer visible through the FoW for one frame when they spawn.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had auto attack turned on, you could auto-attack while fading out from an invisibility ability, causing you to immediately break your invisibility.
- Tons of network optimization work.
- Fixed a bug where with auto-attack on you could break your own invisibility such as with Weaver or Invis sword.
- Radiant specularity material pass - ongoing
- Radiant base detailing, still need to polish foliage
- Radiant building magic polished - ongoing
- Radiant lighting adjustments
- FoW color tint added
- Inexpensive water reworked
- Neutral creep camp prop placement and walkable area adjusted
- Fixed DOTA TV Director missing hero deaths if they happened too close to each other.
- Fixed DOTA TV Director camera getting too far away from its target.
- Fixed Player Perspective View not aligning itself to the terrain properly.