Eul's Scepter of Divinity
|Eul's Scepter of Divinity|
|A mysterious scepter passed down through the ages, its disruptive winds can be used for good or evil.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 120 mana, 5.5 mana regen and 0.7% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 120 mana, 5.5 mana regen and 0.7% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 120 mana, 5.5 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Eul's Scepters of Divinity fully stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- Cyclone first applies the invulnerable, then the dispel.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned unit.
- The damage is applied at the end of the duration. If the cyclone gets dispelled, it still applies the damage as soon as the target lands.
- The damage is only applied to enemy targets.
- Can be cast on , but has no effect, since Roshan is immune to forced movement. The damage is still applied.
- Eul's Scepter allows Ancient Apparation to keep the target of in one spot for 2.5 seconds, with only 1.5 seconds left until stun.
- Eul's Scepter improves Crystal Maiden's very slow movement speed, and gives her a temporary defense mechanism.
- Eul's Scepter increases Death Prophet's already fast movement speed, and can keep her alive while her spirits are out during .
- Eul's Scepter is one of the best ways to set up and position abilities combos with , , , , and .
- Eul's Scepter helps set up , compensating for Jakiro's slow cast animations.
- Eul's Scepter helps Lina land . Movement speed and mana regeneration is also very useful.
- Eul's Scepter gives Lion a bit more movement speed, a means of self defense, and an extra disable to go with and .
- In conjunction with , Eul's Scepter keeps Puck out of enemy reach, allowing more time for his numerous elusive abilities and items (like ) to come off cooldown.
- Besides mana regeneration and movement speed, Eul's Scepter gives Pugna a much needed way to deal with silences and gives an additional disable, holding enemies or protecting Pugna while is on cooldown.
- Eul's Scepter provides Rubick with his only means of escape, and helps him avoid initiations so he can safely steal abilities after Cyclone ends.
- Eul's Scepter is an excellent set up for , allowing Shadow Fiend to place himself directly on top of the target.
- Eul's Scepter helps Skywrath Mage survive a little longer, and can be a good set up for .
- Eul's Scepter provides much needed mana regeneration for Techies to lay more mines, and helps him set up mines under a Cycloned target.
- Techies can also survive longer by Cycloning himself after using , while his team follows up.
- Eul's Scepter improves Zeus' low mobility, and keeps his mana up for more frequent nuking.
- can use the Cyclone to set up , preventing the target from moving out of its radius. It's also widely used to prevent enemies from fleeing with .
- can place his underneath the Cyclone, thus hitting and slowing the target immediately after landing. He can also position himself for an easy . Since Timbersaw is reliant on his abilities for escape, using the Cyclone to dispel silences can ensure his survival if the enemy has no other follow-up disables.
- can target his with the Cyclone and vice versa. This enables them to save each other from harm, or dispel disables from one another.
- can target his clones with the Cyclone as well, which enables him to dispel or save his clones from harm. Keep in mind that for Meepo this does not work in reverse. The clones cannot target the main Meepo, since they cannot carry items other than boots.
- Use the Cyclone offensively by disabling an enemy before a gank, giving you the time to set up your abilities.
- Use the Cyclone on fleeing enemies to give your team the time to surround the target.
- Use the Cyclone on enemies in teamfights to take them out of the fight for a few seconds. This is especially effective on carries.
- Use the Cyclone on yourself during teamfights, baiting enemies into using their abilities on you, then becoming invulnerable to interrupt their burst damage.
- Use the Cyclone to buy yourself a little more time for abilities and items to come off cooldown, especially items like or .
- Use the Cyclone on an enemy who has activated items like , , or . Doing so will waste the duration of those items.
- Eul's Scepter provides a cheap and beneficial dispel for support heroes who are very susceptible to silences. So when facing a lot of silences, or other strong but dispellable effects, Eul's Scepter is usually the best option.
- The bonus movement speed works well with other items that increase movement speed, such as .
- The scepter's name is a reference to Eul, the creator of the first DotA map back in 2003.
- cosmetic item, Eul's Scepter of Divinity, is based on Eul's Scepter of Divinity and shares its name. 's