- has passive , allowing him to walk into the Echo Stomp radius to stun Elder Titan with his .
- 's can cancel the channeling of Echo Stomp and take Elder Titan out of the fight for 6 seconds.
- 's continuous mini-stun makes it hard for Elder Titan to cast his spells due to his poor cast animation.
- Elder Titan's channelling with Echo Stomp makes a good setup for if timed correctly.
- helps offset the armor reduction from Natural Order.
- With a lot of disables with good range, he might cancel your Echo Stomp.
- can be used to drain Elder Titan's already low mana pool.
- interrupts Echo Stomp.
- makes Juggernaut immune to Elder Titan's stun, so there is a high chance he wont get caught in your ultimate although Earth Splitter pierces spell immunity.
- Heroes with long range stuns that can cancel Echo Stomp without getting into its radius.
- Items with instant stuns, disables or silences allow you to cancel the Echo Stomp:
- (and )
- Mobility Items allow you to escape from the Echo Stomp or Earth Splitter radius:
- (and )
- Items that give raw armor to you and your teammates:
- (and )
- Morphling's high armor is primarily from ing agility, which is reduced by Natural Order therefore making the hero very vulnerable when it has morphed a lot into agility.
- Natural Order aura prevents Slark from gaining armor from the agility stolen with .
- Terrorblade has a high base armor, and relies on many ultimate orb-based items ( and ). Natural Order affects armor gained from agility, essentially reducing armor to zero if all armor is gained from agility. That effect combined with Terrorblade's low health can make a Elder Titan with an early value point in Natural Order a dangerous foe.
- Terrorblade's illusions will only increase the bonus damage gained from Astral Spirit.
- Viper is an agility hero, and his item build mostly includes agility items, so Natural Order can be devastating, removing all armor and greatly decreasing the effectiveness of , weakening Viper's magic resistance. Additionally, Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter deal both magical and physical damage, and can help bringing Viper down fast.
- Phantom Lancer's illusions are more of a disadvantage against Elder Titan because they will increase the effectiveness of Astral Spirit.
- Phantom Lancer's lack of disables makes it hard for him to stop Echo Stomp's channelling.
- Additionally, Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can clear his wave of illusions.
- However, due to the long cast time of his abilities, a good Phantom Lancer can use and/or to dodge the abilities.
- Most agility heroes that rely on base armor to survive: , .
- Illusions and summons are more harmful than useful for enemies against Elder Titan, because he will gain bonus damage from Astral Spirit whenever it passes through any unit.
- Slow heroes that have a hard time escaping the Echo Stomp radius: , , .
Works well with...
- and provide a great setup for Elder Titan's Echo Stomp and vice versa.
- Echo Stomp can set up a .
- is the perfect setup for an Earth Splitter. Remember to cast your Astral Spirit inside the Chronosphere, to apply your Natural Order aura to the trapped heroes.
- Echo Stomp in combination with Kunkka's and are a combination that can easily wipe an entire enemy team if executed correctly.
- The combined minus armor from and the Natural Order aura makes enemy heroes melt to physical damage.
- Luna's along with Astral Spirit can give Elder Titan enormous damage for basic attacks.
- Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can significantly disable enemy heroes, allowing Luna to easily kill them with Luna's .
- Heroes with area stuns and disables to set up Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter: , , , , , , , .
- Heroes with amplify damage aura abilities that can benefit to Natural Order: , , .
- Heroes who can initiate before and after Elder Titan executes his initiation: , , , , , .