From Dota 2 Wiki
Revision as of 14:06, 20 September 2017 by Litzschbot (Bot: changing structure=hidden to game=Dota 2 old)
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- This ability got reworked into the current Flamebreak in the 6.74 gameplay patch.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 750 and either up to 1500 range away, or until colliding with an enemy.
- The projectile explodes when it reaches its maximum range, or when an enemy comes within 100 range of it as it travels.
- When colliding with an enemy, it is damaged and stunned for 0.5 seconds. It is not knocked away. All other enemies within a 375 radius around it are damaged and knocked away.
- The knockback is not a set distance. The knockback pushes every enemy so they are 400 range away from the center of the center. So the minimum knockback distance is 25.
- The knockback duration is always same, so the speed varies between 100 (25 knockback distance) and 1600 (400 knockback distance).
- Can push units over impassable terrain. Any tree a knocked back unit collides with gets destroyed.
- The projectile provides 800 radius flying vision. The vision lingers for 3.34 seconds at the location the projectile explodes.