His abilities grant invulnerability and spell immunity, turning him into an unstoppable force on a hairpin. Juggernaut is strong both offensively and defensively, and deals heavy damage both physical and magical with his Blade Fury and Omnislash ultimate, but he possesses below average strength and intelligence attributes, so he does not have as much health and mana as other heroes and is vulnerable when his abilities are on cooldown. For this reason, although his abilities make him powerful even in the early game, he cannot charge into forces without restraint until farmed and is usually played as a carry.
- Does not interrupt Juggernaut's channeling spells upon cast.
- Blade Fury cannot be cast during and .
- During Blade Fury, Juggernaut cannot be affected by . The buff gets removed immediately.
- Juggernaut can perform attacks, cast spells, and use items during Blade Fury, however, and are inactive for the duration and cannot be cast.
- During Blade Fury, Juggernaut's attacks deal 0 damage, except against wards and buildings.
- Attack modifiers like , or still apply their effects and damage on procs.
- This means critical strike and lifesteal have no effect (despite their visual effects), since they are based on the actual damage dealt.
- Cleave has no effect either (despite the visual effect), since Juggernaut's attack damage is 0 upon attacking.
- Deals 17/22/27/32 ( 45/50/55/60) damage in 0.2 second intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after cast, resulting in 25 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 425/550/675/800 ( 1125/1250/1375/1500) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- After cast, the ward automatically follows Juggernaut, if no other order is given.
- The heal is provided by an aura. Its healing buff lingers for 2.5 seconds.
- Can regenerate up to 55%/82.5%/110%/137.5% of a unit's max health over its full duration.
- Can fully regenerate a unit's health within 50/33.33/25/20 seconds.
- The healing auras of multiple Healing Wards do not stack.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 16%/20%/24%/28%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Blade Dance uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- Omnislash cannot be cast during .
- Turns Juggernaut invulnerable and rooted for the whole duration, and applies a basic dispel on cast.
- The slash interval equals Juggernaut's current attack rate, divided by 1.6.
- This means the maximum possible interval for Omnislash is 4.38 and the minimum is 0.13, considering minimum and maximum possible attack speeds.
- The interval is not set on cast. On each slash, the interval updates based on his current attack rate.
- Causes Juggernaut to perform instant attacks on enemies he slashes.
- Can neither target nor jump on wards, couriers and buildings. Cannot target, but can jump on ancient creeps.
- Can jump on invulnerable units, however, since Juggernaut attacks the targets, invulnerable (and ethereal) targets take no damage.
- If no valid targets can be found within range and within 0.15 seconds after the previous jump, Omnislash ends prematurely.
- On each slash, Juggernaut is positioned at the opposite side of the target from Juggernaut's position, facing the target.
- The slash radius is centered around Juggernaut, not around the current target.
- Juggernaut can cast spells and use items during Omnislash. However,
is inactive for the duration and cannot be cast.
- During Omnislash, Juggernaut does not need to turn in order to cast targeted spells or items.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision lasting 1 second on each slash around the current target.
- Recasting Omnislash while the previous cast is still active cancels the previous cast and starts a new instance.
- This also applies when Swiftslash is cast during Omnislash, the former canceling the latter, and vice versa.
- Centers the player's camera perspective on Juggernaut on cast, following his position during Omnislash.
to be unlocked.
- In Ability Draft, Swiftslash can be unlocked by the player that drafted .
- Does not require
to be leveled to be unlocked, once Aghanim's Scepter is acquired.
- However, it relies on Omnislash to work, since it directly uses its values. This means when Omnislash is not learned, Swiftslash does nothing on cast.
- All notes of Omnislash apply.
- Swiftslash is distinguished by blue particles, as opposed to the orange particles of Omnislash.
|+20 Attack Speed||15||+100Movement Speed|
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+5 All Stats|
- The all stats talent effectively grants Juggernaut 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.83 armor, 5 attack speed, 60 mana, 0.25 mana regen, and 5 attack damage.
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- Now grants 40 attack speed for its duration.
- Reduced attack rate divisor from 1.7 to 1.6.
- Level 15 right talent: +80 movement speed during increased to +100.
- Level 20 left talent: +100 damage per second increased to +140.
- now waits for 0.15 seconds before ending when it doesn't find any valid target, rather than instantly ending
- Level 15 right talent: +60 movement speed during increased to +80.
- Level 25 left talent: +0.8s duration increased to +1s.
- Level 10 left talent: +25 movement speed reduced to +20.
- Level 10 right talent: +6 all stats reduced to +5.
- Level 15 left talent: +25 attack speed reduced to +20.
- Level 15 right talent: +75 movement speed during reduced to +60.
- Level 20 left talent: +130 damage per second reduced to +100.
- Level 20 right talent: +10 armor reduced to +8.
- Level 25 left talent: +1s duration reduced to +0.8s.
- Level 25 right talent: +600 health reduced to +475.
- provide healing to keep Juggernaut alive in the lane.
- can save Juggernaut if used at the last moment.
- allows Juggernaut to regain mana from early usage of Blade Fury.
- increases Juggernaut's survivability and mana pool. Because of Juggernaut's low mana pool, an early Iron Branch gives the possibility of casting both Blade Fury and Omnislash back to back. It can later be upgraded into a .
- gives Juggernaut additional damage, allowing him to get easier last hits and denies in lane.
- give a passive speed boost, offering better escape and catch-up. They can later be built into .
- helps Juggernaut last hit by increasing damage against creeps.
- is a useful burst healing/mana item if the enemies in lane cast many spells. It can later be built into a .
- gives Juggernaut additional damage and attributes.
- provide increased movement speed so Juggernaut can keep enemies in range of Blade Fury.
- is good for burst health and mana while providing bonus attributes compared to the .
- provides cost-effective attack damage bonus in Manabreak, while increasing Juggernaut's agility and intelligence. Its active, Inhibit, allows Juggernaut to slow down enemies.
- can remove silences and help with split push. When coupled with Diffusal Blade, you can get some nice boost to damage output.
- grants lifesteal and a cheap attack speed boost to improve Juggernaut's farming efficiency. The active can also be used during Omnislash for more slashes.
- gives an enormous boost to his damage, attack speed, and armor, as well as having the ability to evade physical attacks. It greatly increasing the physical damage Juggernaut can take, while Blade Fury protects against the magical damage. The increased attack speed also allows Blade Dance to occur more often.
- grants bash chance, which Juggernaut welcomes with low base attack time and decent agility, as well as active stun to lock down targets in the late game.
- is helpful when the enemy team has more magical damage than Blade Fury can protect. Unlike Blade Fury, the Black King Bar also allows Juggernaut to attack while active, and has a maximum duration of 10 seconds.
- allows Juggernaut to run faster and push much earlier than other carries.
- is useful as an escape item or initiation as Juggernaut's Omnislash requires a fairly close range.
- evasion during Omnislash. allows Juggernaut to attack enemies with
- is a fair pick on Juggernaut, since he does not have any gap-closing abilities. This item provides a good strength, agility, movement and attack speed bonus, which helps chase better.
- reduces the target's armor, increasing the damage from Juggernaut's attacks and Omnislash. It can also be effective for pushing since this effect works on towers.
- provides cleave to boost Juggernaut's farming and pushing, as well as making Omnislash much more lethal to grouped enemies.
- grants attributes and a slow on attacks, keeping targets within Juggernaut's attack range and Blade Fury's radius.
- is a natural upgrade to Maelstrom, and gives a large attack speed buff for more lightning procs and Omnislash attacks.
- can Mute certain troublesome items like Ghost Scepter and Black King Bar, and Juggernaut's high attack speed complements the slow effect.
- status resistance, strength, attack damage, and active lifesteal that mesh well with Juggernaut's high attack speed, vastly enhancing his survivability in teamfights. has
- unlocks Swiftslash, letting Juggernaut delete lone enemies without committing Omnislash.
|Roles:||Carry Pusher Escape|
|Playstyle:||What laid under the Juggernaut's mask, none could say. The last of his kind, Yurnero carries alone the martial traditions of his native isle, now sunken forever beneath the waves. The Juggernaut elevates swordplay to an art form, cutting down foes in the unstoppable cyclone of Blade Fury, and striking at every vulnerability with Blade Dance. Should his party sustain injury, he is quick to replenishes their vitality with a portable Healing Ward. A paragon of discipline, Yurnero waits patiently for the opportune moment to execute his most fearsome technique. Dashing between foes with imperceptible swiftness, the Juggernaut's Omnislash eviscerates his opponents long before any can mount a defense.|
- Juggernaut's backstory and appearance bear many similarities to that of the Seguleh people in the "Malazan Book of the Fallen" series of books by Steven Erikson.
- Juggernaut's ultimate, Omnislash, is inspired by and named after the signature move of Cloud Strife from the game Final Fantasy VII.
- The rare line ▶️ "Screw it, I'm going to five blades!" is a reference to an article from The Onion about the increasing number of blades put into razors.
- The line ▶️ "And then... there were none..." may be a reference to the Agatha Christie book by the same name.
- The line ▶️ "I'm the Juggernaut, Lich!" is a play on the quote "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch.", taken from a YouTube parody featuring re-dubbed scenes from X-Men: The Animated Series.
Envisioning Juggernaut Loading Screen concept art