Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Yoy and Oyo
|Yoy and Oyo|
|Factions:||Order of the Oyo|
- Yoy and Oyo may refer to places or people. This is supported by the fact that the Brewmaster believes his Oyo ancestors strengthen his physical staff attacks, while his Yoy ancestors strengthen his magical abilities.
- Yoy and Oyo may refer to two contrasting cosmic forces. Mangix hints that Yoy and Oyo returns him to life, and that the two forces are contrary to one another. This interpretation is similar to the Chinese concept of yin and yang, and also fits with references to Yoy and Oyo ancestors, where Yoy (yin) and Oyo (yang) could signify female and male ancestors respectively. The Brewmaster also values balance, an important concept in Chinese dualism.
- Brewmaster biography.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ My Oyo forebears speed my staff.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ My Yoy ancestors strengthen my abilities.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ Yoy and Oyo return me to life.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ Contrary forces give rise to my existence.
- Brewmaster response: ▶️ Now balance will be achieved.