Yasha and Kaya
|Yasha and Kaya|
- For strength heroes, it grants 2.56 armor, 32 attack speed, 0.8% movement speed, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen and 13.12% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 3.2 armor, 36 attack speed, 1% movement speed, 192 mana, 0.8 mana regen, 13.12% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 2.56 armor, 32 attack speed, 0.8% movement speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen, 13.4% spell damage and 16 attack damage.
- Mana loss reduction and spell damage amplification from multiple Kaya-based items ( , , Yasha and Kaya) do not stack.
- Stacks additively with other sources of mana loss reduction.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( , , Yasha and Kaya, ) do not stack.
- Yasha and Kaya's movement speed bonus stacks well with 's bonus, and its spell amplification increases his overall damage.
- Yasha and Kaya's attack speed and spell amplification bonuses are useful for aggressive Lina playstyles.
- Yasha and Kaya increases Lion's magical damage, and its movement speed bonus offsets his lack of mobility.
- Yasha and Kaya's mana loss reduction makes Medusa's ability consume less mana, hence making her more durable. Its agility and attack speed bonus helps Medusa's damage output and improves her farming potential. However, this item should be considered very early on the game or not considered at all.
- Yasha and Kaya's movement speed bonus helps Mirana roam, its agility and attack speed bonus increase her damage, and its spell mana loss reduction and spell amplification make and more effective.
- Yasha and Kaya's agility and attack speed bonus helps Shadow Fiend's damage output, and its mana loss reduction lets him spam more often.
- Yasha and Kaya's mana loss reduction lets Storm Spirit use more freely. It also increases damage from all his abilities.
- Yasha and Kaya boosts Zeus' high magical burst damage, while its mana loss reduction lets him use his abilities more often.
- The mana loss reduction does not only work for mana cost of spells, it affects any form of mana loss not caused by losing intelligence.