From Dota 2 Wiki
|Yasha is regarded as the swiftest weapon ever created.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items (Yasha, Sange and Yasha, Manta Style) do not stack.
- One Yasha grants a total of 2.67 armor and 26 attack speed (and 16 attack damage and 0.96% movement speed to agility heroes).
Only Anti-Mage has Yasha as Core Item.
No Situational for other heroes as default.
- Reference to a katana from the game Phantasy Star Online.
- Yasha is a Japanese word for supernatural spirits; those akin to demons.
- Riki's cosmetic item, Yasha the Quickblade, is based on Yasha.