|Heroes:||Queen of Pain|
|Places:||Empire of Bone|
|Characters:||Duke of Levinthal|
- Ostarion was formerly known as the Skeleton King, reborn as Wraith King after the ceremony of Wraith-Night. Because of this history, Ostarion is still sometimes known as the Bonelord.
- Ostarion considers all the champions who died for him during Wraith-Night to be his rightful tribute.
- After Wraith-Night, Ostarion barely remembers his first kingdom, when it was still created from bone.
- Ostarion likes to take the crowns and trappings of his slain enemies, wearing them for himself.
- Ostarion's servants made him a sword from the bones and armor of fallen kings.
- Ostarion killed the Dreadknight, along with his Magnoceros accomplice.
- Ostarion seems to have an affinity for Queen of Pain.
- When Ostarion's flesh was returning to his skeleton, he was held back by a swirling fire. He broke free of its grasp, and brought back some of the fire with him.
- Ostarion was once offered a sword as a token of peaceful surrender by a kingdom he intended to conquer. This gesture did not convince him to spare the kingdom, however. 
- Ostarion likely slew the undead dragon Ambinderath. He owns a sword fashioned from its jaw.
- When Ostarion's subjects die, they are magically bound to the Wraith King, and serve him as skeletal warriors.
The Duke of Levinthal
In his conquests, Ostarion came upon the realm of the Duke of Levinthal. For days, his undead armies laid seige to the city. At last, the Duke rode out to meet Ostarion in personal combat. Ostarion slew him, and took his enormous broken blade as a token.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Wraith King
- Play Play We might as well make the best of it, Ostarion.
- Play Play I'll fight beside you, but I'm not callin' you king, Wraith.
Enemies killing Wraith King
- Play Bow to your new lord.
- Play You are no king.
- Play You're wanted dead or alive. I don't know which you are but I'll collect your bounty all the same.
- Play Your reign as king is over.
- Play You are a better corpse than a king.
- Play Knight takes king.
- Play Be gone, foul wraith.
- Play Play I bow to no king.
- Play Play One strike against the throne of bone.
- Play Play Never trust the dead.
- Play Tis no treason to kill a tyrant king.
- Play When you strike a king's neck, you better take his head.
- Play Play King? Ha!
- Play Play Get back up again, I dare you.
- Play I'll pick my teeth with your bones.
- Play King for a day… Queen for eternity.
- Play The King is dead. Long live the King.
- Play Play Play I ruled in the hell of Foulfell. Why would you think I'd bow to you?
- Play Play We welcome kings and tyrants.
- Play At last you bow before me, Ostarion.
- Play Who puts their skeleton on the inside?
- Play The one who makes you bow will rise again. But no such luck for you.
- Regalia of the Wraith Lord Sword description.
- Ritual of the Dreadborn Regent description.
- Wraith King response: Play I scarce recall the kingdom of my first coronation. The wraith flame has consumed those memories.
- Regalia of the Wraith Lord Helmet description.
- Dreadknight Gauntlet description.
- Blade of Dead Kings description.
- Dreadknight Pauldron description.
- Skeleton King response: Play Oh Queen of Pain, if I had flesh I would let you torment it.
- Blistering Shade description.
- Boneslayer description.
- Ambinderath's Jaw description.
- Unbroken Fealty description.
- Shattered Blade of Levinthal description.