We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Neutral Drop Only
The Woodland Striders is a tier 5 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Woodland Striders are fully sharable.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Creates regular trees at the caster's location on every server tick. These trees are smaller than the other trees on the map and has a smaller collision size.
- Does not create trees when the caster's collision size overlaps with that of a tree spawned by Woodland Striders or by .
- This means it blocks vision and is treated like any other tree by all abilities which interact with trees.
- heals for twice as long when targeting a Woodland Strider tree, using the ward duration instead of the tree duration.
- The particles around the tree are visible to everyone, making it clear that it is a planted tree.