- Increases attack damage by an average of 20%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack (e.g. with after devouring the wolf and having a crit item).
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- The Alpha Wolf is one of the best creeps to have on your side in the late game due to its . However, care should be taken as to not let it too close to the enemy since it will die very fast, especially if the enemy has AoE damage or cleave.
- The Alpha Wolf can also be converted to assist your carry's farm during the Mid game via .
- The Alpha Wolf is in most situations the best creep can devour during the late game due to both Packleader's Aura and , which can drastically increase his damage output and carry capacities.
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Small reduction to the pull timing duration of the mid Sentinel and mid-top Scourge camp
- Attack damage aura AoE increased from 500 to 900
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Added an Alpha Wolf with a command aura in the wolves' creep camp
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit