From Dota 2 Wiki
- Increases attack damage by an average of 20%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack (e.g. with Doom after devouring the wolf and having a crit item).
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Fully stacks with other attack damage increasing auras.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- The Alpha Wolf is one of the best creeps to have on your side in the late game due to its Packleader's Aura, as the strength of the latter rivals that of Vengeful Spirit's Vengeance Aura and as such can help increase your carry's damage output. However, care should be taken as to not let it too close to the enemy since it will die very fast, especially if the enemy has AoE damage or cleave.
- The Alpha Wolf can also be converted to assist your carry's farm during the Mid game via Helm of the Dominator.
- The Alpha Wolf is in most situations the best creep Doom can devour during the late game due to both Packleader's Aura and Critical Strike, which can drastically increase his damage output and carry capacities.
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Small reduction to the pull timing duration of the mid Sentinel and mid-top Scourge camp
- Attack damage aura AoE increased from 500 to 900
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Added an Alpha Wolf with a command aura in the wolves' creep camp
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit