Seasonal Terrain - Winter
From Dota 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Winter Terrain)
|Seasonal Terrain - Winter|
Rarity: Dota Plus Access
1 January 2018
This terrain is awarded to subscribers of Dota Plus. It is temporary and will expire after the season ends.
|Winter 2016 Battle Pass||March 30, 2016 (Expired)|
|Winter 2017 Battle Pass||May 1, 2017 (Expired)|
|Frostivus 2017||January 1, 2018 (Expired)|
|Dota Plus||December 1 – March 1 (Annual)|
- A snowing weather effect is built into this terrain. If another weather effect is equipped, the snowfall will be replaced.
- Creeps and are tinted with a pale-blue frosty hue.
- Trees are covered with white snow.
- The water in the river is frozen over and unmoving.
- This terrain uses sounds and assets from previous Frostivus events.