- Lyralei is from the village of Zaru'Kina, in the Western Forests.
- Lyralei once slew an elusive Oyoloe.
- Lyralei counts among her allies several birds of prey, including sparrowhawks, peregrine and Gilded Falcons.
- Lyralei uses arrows attached with thick ropes to bind her enemies.
- Lyralei's can shoot arrows powerful enough to penetrate trees.
- Lyralei has some control over the wind, summoning it to deflect incoming attacks.
- Lyralei brags that she once shot an ant off a worm's backside, but only aimed to wound.
- Lyralei once saved a doomed forest from an unknown threat in Njord's Hearth.
- Lyralei is fond of giving inspirational speeches and pep talks.
- Lyralei is Traxex's main rival, and often says mean things about her. According to Lyralei, Traxex is an "emotionally vacant husk of perpetual sadness". Traxex shoots back by calling Lyralei "completely useless".
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Windranger
- Play Chase them down, Windrunner.
- Play Wind dances, arrows fly!
- Play Sweetly sweetly blew the breeze, on me alone it blew.
- Play Windrunner, how are you doing?
- Play Play You don't fool me, Lyralei. I see the killer behind that smile.
- Play Play I don't know what Traxex was talking about, you're not completely useless at all.
- Play The breeze said you would aid us, Windrunner.
- Play What brings you to these wraithly woods, Windranger?
Enemies killing Windranger
- Play Aw now Windrunner, you don't have to run from me.
- Play You may outrun me, but you'll never outshoot me.
- Play Thanks for the target practice.
- Play Don't like the taste of your own medicine?
- Play Thanks for the target practice, Windrunner.
- Play You might have known, Windrunner, that you cannot outrun death.
- Play My arrow found your arrow's mark.
- Play Took you down a notch.
- Play Don't knock me, Windrunner.
- Play You lost that one.
- Play Windrunner, slow down and stay down.
- Play Windrunner, you are always running through my mind.
- Play Too bad. I like redheads.
- Play My arrow pierces the wind.
- Play A mounted bow will always claim victory.
- Play Play Traxex was right about you: you are a middling talent.
- Play Play Congratulations, Windranger. You did get there first.
- Play Hm, I always liked red meat.
- Play Submit to your lady, little girl.
- Play The wind should carry sand, not arrows.
- Play Play I guess gingers do have souls. Mm, delicious.
- Play Oh, feather bullets!
- Play Guns are the future, my friend!
- Play Play Play You were quick Windranger, but not quick enough.
- Play The softest breath of wind presages the point of the sharpest arrow.
- Play Play Blades against bows!
- Bow of the Oyoloe description.
- Peregrine Flight description.
- Shackleshot description.
- Powershot description.
- Windrun description.
- Windranger response: Play I once shot an ant off a worm's backside, but only aimed to wound.
- Cloak of the Northern Wind description.
- Dark Willow response: Play Spare the rah-rah hero speech, okay?
- Grimstroke response: Play Trust me, Lyralei, you're better off not knowing your people.
- Monkey King response: Play I don't want to stick my nose in Ranger business, but that redhead wasn't saying the most kind things about you.
- Monkey King response: Play Hey Traxex, I don't know what that other archer was talking about, you're not an emotionally vacant husk of perpetual sadness.
- Monkey King response: Play I don't know what Traxex was talking about, you're not completely useless at all.