We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
| Wind Lace|
|Hasten to battle on wind-touched heels.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Wind Laces do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Supports with low movement speed benefit most from Wind Lace, due to its cheap cost:
- Roamers also benefit from Wind Lace, allowing them to quickly move from lane to lane earlier than with boots:
- Wind Lace is a great item for supports who sometimes struggle to get Boots of Speed. It costs half as much as boots and gives enough movement speed to get along better. It also builds into typical support items.
- A Wind Lace combined with simple Boots of Speed grants more movement speed than Power Treads, Arcane Boots and Phase Boots, making them a cheaper viable option if only movement speed is needed. It also grants almost as much speed as active Tranquil Boots.
- Wind lace can be combined with its upgrades (Drum of Endurance and Eul's Scepter) for a further increase in movement speed. It fully stacks with them.
- The Wind Lace was first suggested on Playdota in 2010 by RCHLNKI.
- Wind Lace was called "Wind Lance" in the beta.