- As a neutral unit:
- The wildwing never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- The Tornado is a controllable unit, which can be selected and given move, follow and patrol orders.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. The damage is not connected with the debuff.
- Deals 11.25 close and 3.75 far damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 159 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 1811.25 damage when close, and 603.75 damage when far and standing within range for its full duration.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Wildwing Ripper was known as "Enraged Wildkin", and the Wildwing was known as "Wildkin".
- no longer pierces spell immunity.
- cast point reduced from 0.75 to 0.4.
- now works on Siege units
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- AoE increased from 700 to 900
- Tornado no longer automatically wanders around
- cooldown reduced from 120 to 70
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot