- Skitskuur is one of many weavers.
- Skitskurr's new fabric of reality is woven from the threads of conflict.
- Skitskurr found a new weapon, the Skittering Desolation when he slipped through time.
- Skitskurr's exoskeleton is made from chitin.
- Skitskurr's antennae are attuned to any changes in the fabric of reality.
- Skitskurr's carapace alerts him to the heat of newly created realities.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Weaver
- Play Weave for us a victory in battle.
- Play Play No hard feelings, right, Weaver?
- Play Play Weaver, don't let the bastards keep you down.
- Play Weaver, their reality shall snap.
Enemies killing Weaver
- Play One less bug in the world.
- Play Why Weave when you can spin?
- Play I would trample your bones to dust, if you had any.
- Play Weave your way out of that.
- Play Play Never trust an insect.
- Play Play It's not hard catching bugs when you use a stick.
- Play Play I'm reminded of a delicacy I tried in the Palace of Hurra'agdu. One of your brood, perhaps.
- Play Vile insect.
- Play Not an easy bug to kill, but worth the effort.
- Play Reality is no longer your plaything, Weaver.
- Play Boiling you up with drawn butter!
- Play I'll always be your personal bug zapper.
- Play Oh! I almost missed you.
- Play Weaver, you could have used more legs.
- Play What a wretched sort of sand beetle Weaver was.
- Play You should have stood and fought like a man, even if you're not one.
- Play Next time, Weaver, let Kunkka give you lessons in scuttling.
- Play There's no thread of yours I can't snarl up.
- Play You dared raise a hand, or whatever that is, against your king?
- Play Play Ha ha ha, I should have put you to work weaving fabric for my toga.
- Play Beware, lest ye be tangled in the fabric of unmaking. Tis inexplicable and inextricable.
- Play Play I will crush you underfoot!
- Play Play No more hiding!