Inai, the Void Spirit is melee intelligence hero that relies on the element of surprise to blast apart foes with the power of the void. He plays like no other hero, relying on a wide variety of skills that allow him to put his enemies out of position while quickly jumping in and out of combat. Using his Aether Remnants, Inai can start and end any fight in seconds by forcing enemies to attack remnants of himself that guard from all angles. The void is both sword and shield for Void Spirit, whether he takes a quick repose in the aether to teleport to an area of his choice with explosive force, or shields himself in volatile energy that slays the weak and nullifies the attacks of the mighty. Should anything manage to survive the Void Spirit's onslaught, he calls upon his mastery of the ultimate Astral Step technique, dashing through space and time to attack and mark enemies for death not once, but twice.
- The remnant moves towards the targeted point at a speed of 900.
- Upon reaching the targeted point, the remnant faces towards the targeted direction, and then remains inactive for 0.4 seconds.
- After the activation delay, the remnant provides flying vision in front of it.
- The vision is provided by 2 vision cells, each with a radius of 200.
- The first vision cell is positioned 225 range in front of the remnant, the second one 450 range in front of it.
- The remnant itself also has 250 radius ground vision. This is the dummy's vision, and is provided at all times around the remnant.
- Together with the remnant's own vision, the total vision area has a length of 925, and a width of 450.
- After the delay, the remnant searches for enemies within a path in front of it.
- The search path has a length of 450 and width of 130.
- When multiple enemies are within the area, it grabs the one furthest away closest to the center line.
- Hypnotizes the target, forcing it to move towards the the remnant, and preventing it from acting.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 44%/50%/56%/62% of the distance between Remnant and the target.
- If the target is too close, it stops moving once within 100 range of the remnant.
- Aether Remnant first applies the damage, then the pull debuff.
- The level 15 talent adds 600 radius True Sight around the remnant's location.
- Creates 7 portals, with one of the being at the cast location.
- The remaining 6 portals form a ring around the center portal.
- One portal is created in front of Void Spirit, while the other 5 are adapted to it, with 60 degree angles between them, forming a hexagon.
- All portals are placed 520 range away from the center of the middle portal.
- The player can decide at which portal to re-appear, by issuing a move order. A move order is given by right-clicking, or by pressing the move hotkey and selecting a target point.
- Directly clicking on the portals is not required, a directional order is enough. The closest portal to the right-clicked location gets selected.
- The player can change the selected portals as many time as they want during the phase duration.
- A selected portal is highlighted for Void Spirit and his allies. For enemies, all portals look the same.
- Fully disables, silences, mutes, and disarms Void Spirit, making him unable to do anything.
- Attack orders behave like move orders during disarms, so right-clicking an enemy selects the closest portal to the enemy as well.
- Does not provide phased movement, so Void Spirit can still block other units during Dissimilate.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon teleporting.
- The damage is dealt around the selected portal upon re-appearing.
- The level 25 talent also adds a stun to this. Applies the damage first, then the stun.
- Interrupts Void Spirit's channeling spells upon cast.
- The pulse spreads at a speed of 1200 and takes 0.42 seconds to reach maximum range and dissipate.
- The pulse is a thin ring expanding outwards. This means it can be avoided by teleporting towards Void Spirit over the ring.
- Any enemy hit by the ring gets damaged, and release a projectile that moves towards Void Spirit at a speed of 900.
- Once these projectiles reaches Void Spirit, they increase the shield's capacity by the given amount.
- If the base shield got depleted before these projectiles reach, they create a new shield, with their own capacity.
- These projectiles cannot be disjointed.
- The pulse is bound to the Resonant Pulse Ring modifier. Multiple instances of the modifier stack, so that each cast releases a ring.
- The modifier is lost on death, so dying stops the ring.
- The shield only works against physical attack damage. Magical or pure attack damage, and spell damage of any kind is not blocked.
- Void Spirit is teleported instantly towards the targeted point upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon teleporting.
- Performs an instant attack on every enemy unit along the path.
- All hit enemies also receive the slow debuff. This debuff deals damage upon losing it.
- This means dispelling it causes the damage to happen earlier.
- Astral Step first applies the instant attack, then the debuff.
|Stuns for 3s||25||200% Crit|
|-7Charge Restore Time||20||+15% Spell Amplification|
|+30 Damage||10||+3 Mana Regen|
- Reduced damage from 90/150/210/270 to 80/130/180/230.
- Reduced damage from 140/220/300/380 to 100/180/260/340.
- Reduced base shield base capacity from 50/100/150/200 to 40/80/120/160.
- Reduced damage from 70/130/190/250 to 70/120/170/220.
- Increased mana cost from 90/100/110/120 to 100/110/120/130.
- Increased cooldown from 14 to 16.
- Level 15 left talent: Reduced damage bonus from 150 to 100.
- keeps Void Spirit alive in lane.
- helps him spam his abilities on enemy heroes in laning phase.
- is essential for any hero in the laning phase.
- helps him obtain last hits more easily in lane.
- keeps Void Spirit's mana pool high and builds into Veil of Discord.
- help Void Spirit chase enemies down and make him even more resilient against attacks.
- is useful for sustaining Void Spirit in the mid lane and storing runes.
- gives Void Spirit increased attack and spell damage, along with reduced mana costs to sustain his spellcasting.
- augments Void Spirit's area of effect spell damage, letting him nuke down enemy teams faster.
- is a great item for farming and pushing and also increases your damage in fights with .
- grants you a silence and damage amplification to use with your abilities on a single target, also granting large amounts of mana regen to spam your abilities. This can be easily upgraded later into a if you have the gold.
- silences and magical bursts. is a good defensive item for him as he can be shut down with
- saves Void Spirit from immediate, single targeted disables (like ) that can lead him to death before he can activate .
- is a great option to upgrade your . Not only is it item-slot efficient, but it also allows you to spam your spells even more, as well as give you even more spell damage.
- is a good item for you and your team. The armor synergises with (armor is calculated before the shield HP). It also gives great stats and you can spread the slow to everyone on the enemy team with your high mobility.
- is a good item as you not only gain a damage block, but a guaranteed stun which could be followed up with a for escape or damage. Your further works with this item by potentially proccing the passive bash.
- continues to do damage while Void Spirit is using Dissimilate. The damage emanates from Void Spirit's original position before using Dissimilate.
- raises health and mana for sustainability. The Cooldown Reduction and Spell Lifesteal allows Void Spirit to keep himself healthy.
- grants attributes, intelligence, and mana regeneration to let Void Spirit use more abilities. The active Hex disables a dangerous target and sets up Dissimilate.
- improves the damage of Astral Step, which can also spread the armor debuff to multiple enemies.
- is a good choice against mobile targets or heroes with silences that can shut you down. Not only does it provide an escape against these heroes, but it can also be used as a setup for .
- Item needed.
|Roles:||Carry Escape Nuker Disabler|
|Playstyle:||From the Hidden Temple, Inai steps into the material world to perform tasks that change the trajectory of the world. Dissimilating and reappearing in random portals, the Void Spirit leaves behind glowing Aether Remnants that pull enemies into their destructive embrace. Sending out a Resonant Pulse, he shrouds himself in the essence of the void, absorbing incoming attacks. A tear in reality is observed as the Void Spirit Astral Steps through his enemies, leaving a trail of ruin in his path.|
- Void Spirit currently has no equipment.
- Void Spirit's Chinese voice actor is Ge Ping (葛平), who also worked on 3000 Whys of Blue Cat, a famous cartoon series in China.
- Void Spirit was first teased in a comic that came with the release of Monkey King's arcana, almost 3 years before his official release.