|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
- Carry heroes with low health but high attack speeds benefit more from regeneration, and thus do better with Vladmir's Offering than
- Some melee support heroes can pick up Vladmir's Offering to provide the aura to their teams.
- 's clones all benefit from Vladmir's Aura.
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item. Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- In the lategame a support should pick it up for the lifesteal and armor auras, as the item slot is usually not worth it on core heroes, who need bigger items.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armor and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- Since Vladmir's Aura can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.