From Dota 2 Wiki
| Vladmir's Offering|
|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
- One Vladmir's Offering grants a total of 40 health, 1.43% health regen amplification, 0.33 armor, 2 attack speed, 24 mana, 4% mana regen amplification and 0.14% spell damage.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Considers base damage and primary attribute of affected units for the attack damage bonus.
- Bonus damage from other sources is not further increased.
- Restores health and mana in the form of health and mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.25 health and 0.065 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 2.5 health and 0.65 mana per second.
- Regenerates up to 150 health and 39 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Affects invulnerable units.
- Carry heroes with low health but high attack speeds benefit more from regeneration, and thus do better with Vladmir's Offering than Mask of Madness.
- Jungling heroes often need the lifesteal from Vladmir's Offering to farm well in the early game.
- Some melee support heroes can pick up Vladmir's Offering to provide the aura to their teams.
- Buying Vladimir as ranged support hero, with the sole purpose of offering the aura to your carry, is often times a poor decision, as other support items will benefit the team more.
- Meepo's clones all benefits from Vladmir's Offering's aura.
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item. Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- In the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras, as the item slot is usually not worth it on core heroes, who need bigger items.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armor and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- Since Vladmir's Aura can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.