From Dota 2 Wiki
| Vladmir's Offering|
|An eerie mask that is haunted with the malice of a fallen vampire.|
- One Vladmir's Offering grants a total of 40 health, 3.12 health regeneration, 4.29 armor, 2 attack speed, 22 mana, 0.88 mana regeneration, 0.14% spell damage and 2 (+ 15%) attack damage.
- The aura bonuses do not stack with the auras from Ring of Basilius, Ring of Aquila and other Vladmir's Offerings.
- The lifesteal is not a Unique Attack Modifier, so it stacks additively with all other sources of lifesteal.
- Considers base damage and primary attribute of affected units for the attack damage bonus.
- Bonus damage from other sources is not further increased.
- Restores health and mana in the form of health and mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.3 health and 0.08 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 3 health and 0.8 mana per second.
- The flat mana regen bonus is not considered by percentage mana regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 180 health and 48 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Affects invulnerable units.
- Carry heroes with low health but high attack speeds benefit more from regeneration, and thus do better with Vladmir's Offering than Mask of Madness.
- Jungling heroes often need the lifesteal from Vladmir's Offering to farm well in the early game.
- Some melee support heroes can pick up Vladmir's Offering to provide the aura to their teams.
- Meepo's clones all benefits from Vladmir's Offering's aura.
- Vladmir's Offering is normally picked up in the early-mid game as it cannot be upgraded into a better item. Its wide variety of bonuses and useful components makes it an attractive choice for melee heroes.
- It can be useful for a carry with a unique attack modifier. However, in the lategame a support should pick it up for the damage and armor auras.
- Vladmir's Offering assists with pushing due to conferring armor and lifesteal to nearby creeps, making them withstand hits from enemy creeps, heroes and towers for longer.
- Since Vladmir's Aura can't be toggled off, its status buff icon is always visible on creeps. Therefore it is possible to detect invisible enemy heroes holding Vladmir's Offering by checking enemy creeps' status buff icons.
- When having 44 or more intelligence, Sage's Mask provides more mana regeneration ( ) than a Vladmir's Offering.