From Dota 2 Wiki
Vhoul Assassin is a neutral creep found in:
- The damage from Envenomed Weapon is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- The debuff from multiple Vhoul Assassins' successive attacks does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resutling in 10 (20 against non-hero units) instances.
- Can deal up to 20 (40 to non-hero units) damage (before reductions).
- Envenomed Weapon's damage is not lethal.
- Increased gold bounty from 17-23 to 20-24.
- Reduced gold bounty from 21-29 to 17-23.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 33.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Gnoll Assassin creep is slightly stronger and give a little more bounty as well
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.