- Balanced heroes.
- Balanced items.
- Lowered Strength gain from 2.5 to 2
- Bloodbath no longer regenerates from images
- Improved Searing Arrows damage from 10/20/30/40 to 20/30/40/50
- Rebalanced Strafe from 20/40/60/80 IAS with 30 seconds cooldown to 50/60/70/80 IAS with 60/50/40/30 seconds cooldown
- Reduced Double Edge cooldown (25->12 seconds)
- Improved base Strength (17->23)
- Lowered Sprout cooldown from 11 seconds to 11/10/9/8 seconds and mana cost from 115/140/165/205 to 100/120/140/160
- Reverse Polarity now pulls units slightly in front of you instead of all around you
- Lowered Stone Gaze cooldown (70->35 seconds)
- Minor improvements to Mystic Snake speed , cast range and cooldown
- Improved Mystic Snake's damage from 60/100/140/180 to 80/120/160/200
- Rescaled Geostrike from 4/8/12/16 to 5/10/15/20 damage per second
- Lowered Shukuchi cooldown from 13/11/9/7 to 12/10/8/6 seconds
- Reworked Watchers
- Old Watcher's:
- Cooldown 30/20/10/5 seconds
- Movement Speed 522
- HP 1
- Bounty 10-13
- Vision 1400/1400
- Urna Swarm:
- Summons scarabs from corpses. The Scarab can burrow and become invisible.
- While it is unburrowed, it is visible to the enemy and has an Infestation ability. Has collision when unburrowed.
- Magic Immune.
- Cooldown 14/11/8/5
- Movement Speed 450
- HP 200
- Armor 6
- Bounty 26-38
- Burrowed Vision 400/400
- Normal Vision 1400/1400
- Infestation Can suicide to Silence enemy units 275 AoE around it for 3 seconds and deal 20 damage per second (non-stacking).
- Improved Intelligence growth from 1.25 to 1.6
- Reduced Multicast from 30%2x/45%2x+22.5%3x/60%2x+30%3x+15%4x ->25%2x/40%2x+20%3x/50%2x+25%3x+12.5%4x
- Increased Drunken Brawler critical from 1.8x to 2.0x
- Aghanim's Scepter: Restored original cooldown improvement
- Lowered Intelligence gain from 2.2 to 1.8
- Casting Nature's Guise on an allied unit (or other spells) will no longer take you out if you have it on you
- Aghanim's Scepter: Undid part of the nerf on Mass Serpent Wards. It now gives +3 (up 1 from 6.60, down 1 from 6.59d)
- Transferred Glaive of Wisdom's secondary effect of +1/-1 Intelligence from hero kills to Last Word. If an enemy hero dies under the Last Word effect, that hero will lose 1 intelligence and you will gain 1 intelligence.
- Increased Last Word AoE from 700 to 900
- Rebalanced Curse of the Silent from 10/20/30/40 HP and 5/10/15/20 mana per second for 10 seconds to 50 HP and 25 mana for 2/4/6/8 seconds.
- Increased Take Aim range from 55/110/165/220 to 65/130/195/260
- Decreased Spectral Dagger cooldown from 25 to 16 seconds
- Lowered base damage by 10
- Lowered Strength gain from 2.7 to 2.3
- Decreased Natural Order percentages to 20/40/60/80%
- Improved base Agility (22->27)
- Nethertoxin now only works on enemy units
- Increased base Intelligence from 19 to 24 (base damage adjust to remain the same though)
- Improved the critical value from 2.2x to 2.4x
- Converted creeps now gain the Resistant Skin ability, making spells duration on them the same as heroes or Spirit Bear.
- Minor reduction to bonus damage (36->32)
- Removed the int/agi/str distribution in -CD. It is now like RD in its hero distribution.
- Bottle: Now autorefills at fountain if it isn't fully used (2975)
- Reduced FPS drops when using Shiva's Guard and Plasma Field with some custom import files (PGRu-Unexpect3D)
- Sound Effects: Removed the "Allied hero has fallen" (heavily requested for removal due to annoyances)
- Invoker: Added a new Icon for Sun Strike (5312)
- Juggernaut: You no longer lose control while using Omnislash. You can use items like Dagger while Omnislashing (4938)
- Slardar: Added a new icon for his Bash (3587)
- Tidehunter: Added a new Anchor Smash visual effect (4393)
- Gem of Truesight: Changed hotkey from T to I to help against some common misbuys
- Increased the transparency a little more for the Circle Of Powers that aren't yours.
- Fixed -SP moving your camera away from taverns
- Fixed various minor inconcistences between sentinel and scourge units/buildings
- Fixed some very minor inconsistencies with acquire ranges on some heroes
- Observer Board colors now alternate between white and grey to make it a little more readable
- Fixed natural regeneration on rax
- Fixed an area where you could get stuck using TP scroll on the minimap.
- Fixed -ns mode
- Fixed a chance for duplicate heroes in -CD
- Batrider: Fixed Radiance from triggering Sticky Napalm
- Medusa: Fixed Splitshot triggering Essense Aura
- Razor: Fixed an error in the damage calculation method for Plasma Field that caused it to be slightly off sometimes
- Rooftrellen: Slightly increased Eyes in the Forest cast range (+25) to fix some order issue bugs
- Rooftrellen: Fixed Living Armor not regenerating structures properly
- Tauren Chieftan: Fixed bug with Natural Order sometimes instantly killing Forged Spirit summoned units
- Aghanim's: Fixed minor incorrect sell value on some versions of the item
- Khadgar's Pipe of Insight: No longer places the buff on units that already have it
- Bottle: Usage no longer removes Curse of the Silent.
- Linken Sphere: Fixed to properly block Mana Void and Nasal Goo
- Poor Man's Shield: Fixed bug with -swap
- Quelling Blade: Fixed bug with -swap
- Quelling Blade: Fixed triggering Curse of the Silent
- Rune: Fixed Regeneration sometimes not being removed when you are full if you use bottle at the same time
- Rune: Fixed Double Damage visual effect to properly show when the user is using low graphics mode