- Balance Changes
- Added -repick.
- Added/Reworked back Neutral Creeps.
- Added -repick
- Increased base attack damage against flying units from 76-76 to 167-172.
- Added back and Reworked Neutral Creeps (5 Neutral Creeps Camps for Radiant/Sentinel and Dire/Scourge):
- Now Neutral Creeps Spawn at the start of the game and Neutral Creeps now respawn every 90 seconds.
- Added Ancient Camps.
- 2 Ancient Camps for Dire/Scourge and 1 Ancient Camp for Radiant/Sentinel.
- Added Large Camps.
- 1 Large Camp for Radiant/Sentinel and 1 Large Camp for Dire/Scourge.
- Added Medium Camps.
- 2 Medium Camps for Radiant/Sentinel and 1 Medium Camp for Dire/Scourge.
- Added Small Camps.
- Reduced base attack damage from 31-35 to 28-32.
- Increased base attack damage from 18-28 to 29-39.
- Reduced base armor from 5 to 3.
- Increased mana cost from 125/135/140/150 to 130/140/150/160.
- Reduced critical damage from 1100/300/400/500% to 1100/200/300/400%.
- Increased base attack damage from 13-18 to 13-21.
- Reduced base attack damage from 17-19 to 15-17.
- Increased base attack damage from 20-20 to 16-27.
- Reduced base attack damage from 21-40 to 17-36.
- Increased base attack damage from 12-34 to 25-49.
- Increased base armor from 0 to 1.
- Increased damage per second from 20/30/40/50 to 25/35/45/55.
- Increased number of slashes from 4/6/8 to 4/6/10.
- Increased damage per slash from 150-250 to 200-300.
- Reduced base attack damage from 21-27 to 16-22.
- Changed Hotkey from C To G.
- Reduced cast range from 500 to 400.
- Increased cooldown from 30 to 60.
- Increased dps from 100/125/150 to 125/150/175.
- Increased mana cost per second from 125 to 200.
- Increased base attack damage from 8-11 to 13-16.
- Increased base armor from 0 to 1.
- Increased base attack damage from 36-40 to 36-45.
- Increased mana cost from 85 to 85/85/85/95.
- Rescaled Base attack damage from 22-22 to 20-25.
- Increased base attack damage from 27-43 to 31-47.
- Increased base armor from 1 to 2.
- Changed base attribute from agility to strength.
- Increased base strength from 18 to 20
- Increased strength gain from 2.50 to 3.00.
- Reduced base agility from 20 to 17.
- Reduced agility gain from 2.70 to 2.10.
- Increased Base Attack Time from 1.00/1.00/0.85/0.85 to 1.25/1.25/1.25/1.20
- Increased proc chance from 15% to 20%
- Reduced damage from 18 to 10.
- Reduced from 18% to 10%.
- Reduced base attack damage from 17-24 to 17-26.
- Increased base attack damage from 27-31 to 32-39.
- Increased base armor from 2 to 0.
- Increased agility gain from 2.50 to 3.15.
- Reduced base armor from 3 to 2.
- Reduced bonus armor from 75/100/140/170 to 75/100/120/140.
- Reduced base attack damage from 17-21 to 15-19.
- Increased move speed bonus from 16/32/48/64% to 8/16/24/32%.
- Reduced radius from 650/700/750 to 500/550/600.
- Increased base attack damage from 21-30 to 27-36.
- Increased base attack damage from 16-22 to 19-25.
- Increased base attack damage from 25-35 to 30-40.
- Reduced base attack time from 1.8 to 1.7.
- Increased base attack damage from 7-13 to 31-37.
- Reduced base attack time from 2.50 to 1.70.
- Reduced base strength from 25 to 16.
- Increased base agility from 20 to 22.
- Reduced base intelligence from 20 to 15.
- Reduced base attack damage from 21-25 to 19-23.
- Reduced base attack damage from 17-23 to 16-22.
- Increased base attack damage from 15-17 to 15-22.
- Can no longer be dropped.
- Now drops when its wielder dies.
- Now it can only used by melee units.
Have fun with an expanded version of DotA Allstars. Featuring 24 heroes for each side, cool sounds, item recipies, and more!
DotA Allstars v4.0beta6 Getting closer every time.. Please remember that gold transfer is disabled. Don't ask your allies for money! Item powerups (requiring a 70% vote) can be found near the river. Super creeps (also requiring a 70% vote) spawn randomly after 10 minutes have passed. Please remember that this is a beta version! There are still going to be bugs and imbalances. Please report them on the forum at 9nid.webhop.net!
Stop by the forum at 9nid.webhop.net Check the quest menu for more information. Gold transfer has been disabled! In 20 seconds, you will be given the opportunity to vote on 2 subjects. If you choose to vote for super creeps: after 10 minutes, very powerful creeps can randomly spawn for the Sentinel or Undead and attack a lane. If you vote for item powerups, a Double Damage, Invisibility, Speed, or Regeneration can spawn every 2 minutes in one of two spots in the middle, near the river. Roshan, a powerful Granite Golem, is available to be killed at any point. He resides in Morbazan's old spot. The killing team recieves 500 gold apiece and plenty of experience. As you destroy your enemy's Hunter's Halls or Graveyards, your creeps grow more powerful. Almost all recipes, when made, give the same bonuses as the items used in the recipe, plus a bonus of some kind. You may now -repick once. It costs you 50 gold and gives you a new hero. You may only do this in the first 60 seconds. After 20 seconds has passed, you may choose your hero. Creeps will not spawn until 60 seconds.
I vote for ... 1) Super creeps and item powerups 2) Super creeps but not powerups 3) Powerups but not super creeps 4) Neither super creeps or powerups