Welcome to the Dota 2 Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Contents.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style guide.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the "Summary" field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add four tilde symbols or
~~~~onto the end.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for a staff member.
- If you have trouble with anything on the wiki or you're not sure about a specific topic, feel free to join the IRC.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any self-made content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Z-GoD/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to the Dota 2 Wiki!
-- Seven Five Seven 11:23, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
I moved your competitive player page to your user namespace because it did not meet the player notability guidelines. I recommend that you look over them, as well as the rest of the wiki's guidelines. -- Seven Five Seven 11:23, 24 April 2013 (UTC)
In 2013, Z-GoD was appear when he join MNG team in private tournament of DotA. Z-GoD played Tidehunter in 1st Match fighting FFF team. Z-GoD has been called the best supporter when he got 34assist from 36team kill and MNG win the 1st game with 16-36. The 2nd game Z-GoD played Venomancer and stick with his friend who played Crystal Maiden, But MNG team win 2nd game because opponent team surrender before they want to fountain that team.