Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
PRD on item passives
- I just used this article as a source (http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Pseudo-random_distribution#List_of_items_that_use_PRD), assuming the article isn't wrong. Psion1C (talk) 13:56, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
- Btw, I don't know how to check game files or something to find out things like these or whether Phase Boots affect collision size. I'm sorry. ): Psion1C (talk) 15:31, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
- Then don't edit/add notes if you don't know if your edits are correct or not. Do that only if you are sure about it. Wether or not abilities use prd is not in the ability files. It requires ingame testing. Bu3ny (talk) 15:36, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
- I understand, I'm trying to get rid of informal notations like "doesn't/can't", and instead use formal language everywhere on a wiki page, except in the lore, OK? Psion1C (talk) 14:56, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
If you make a link like this #PRD on item passives, it directly moves the screen to the section/ability of the same page, without re-loading the page. Don't remove the # in those Bu3ny (talk) 18:19, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
- Alright, nice to know. Maybe I should read a guide on the wiki semantics. Can you recommend anything? Psion1C (talk) 18:45, 6 September 2015 (UTC)
- See w:mw:Help:Redirects. Basically just drop #REDIRECT [[Page#Heading]] in an empty page. The sharp must be the first character of the page and everything after the page definition is ignored. Molldust (talk) 08:54, 8 March 2016 (UTC)
- OK, I wanted to link all patches until 6.73 in every balance changelog. Psion1C (talk) 20:29, 10 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi. Can you please look and draw attention here:
formatNUM without hundred separator
Would be like plotting
the currently output at dota2-pt is "
1 360/1 440/1 520/1 600". I would like to be "
Its just visually unpleasant with the space, dota2 dont have big numbers (7 digits or more) its unnecessary having this separator.
The expression there its calling Template:Calculate. Since its used often was needed to have "formatNUM" there. Axe was the third hero I checked for reference problems. Probably there is many more "problems" like this
I believe this is a low priority problem. Just help me if you have a free time. I just didnt like the visual but I can live with it
I want the wiki be as automated as possible. This is why I prefer to fix this expressions instead put the values directly. I hope this encourage more people to contribute and maintain the wiki
- Just add formatting right into expression. If there are only 3 heroes with this problem - it's not worth it to change the template itself.18.104.22.168
Replace s:value in
I implemented. But seems my way to loop "s:value1, s:value2,..." wasn't perfect. Can you help implement something like this?
replace s:value with the whole value, for example the value is 1/2/3/4/5/6: +s:value something -> +1/2/3/4/5/6 something replace s:value1, s:value2, s:value3,... with the index one +s:value2/s:value4% something -> +2/4% something