Hi, can you provide a full list of all custom dota2 units/models that are REJECTED in the main dota or those in quest like Rhyzik, Temple Guardian, Ankaboot, etc.
Items/in game model like Book of Strength, Ironwood Branch, Breakables, etc.
Also their icons.
- No, I don't have the time - Lemoncake(talk) 13:18, 11 July 2018 (UTC)
- Those are called 'breadcrumbs', all sub pages have them, it's normal! - Lemoncake(talk) 09:22, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
Minimap 7.20 License
Do you know if there's any particular image license for the current graphical 7.20 minimap image on the Minimap page?
- Copyright by Valve, like everything else I imagine - Lemoncake(talk) 02:41, 2 February 2019 (UTC)
Hi, I see you reverted my addition to the cheats page, on how to test the cheats in the lobby. The problem is that its not described anywhere how to do so. in the lobby page there is not this description as well. I added it now to the Lobbies page, but I think will be harder for people to find. It took me quite a bit to understand how to do it properly. --KerriganSon (talk) 17:12, 23 July 2019 (UTC)
- I'll add a sentence to the lobby page. We don't need long instructions with obvious stuff like "press start" or "pick a hero". Nor do we want specific instructions on how to type in a certain cheat (create a hero, level up, etc) because then we'd need a million different instruction lists. This is what wikis are supposed to prevent. - Lemoncake(talk) 02:54, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
- It's evident you don't understand the point, which is to provide easy instructions on what 99% of people are trying to do with cheats and lobbies, and not easy to do if you dont know how. Fine I tried to help others, but seems you are too stubborn to understand. Last time I try to contribute something here. Bye. --KerriganSon (talk) 17:50, 28 July 2019 (UTC)
Hi, I think that individual item pages are somewhat painful to read right now, so i suggest changing their layout.
The main idea is to
1) add the item's general description from the game, similar to the way the hero spells have their's, with bonuses and abilities together, and
2) put the item infobox and the ability box on the same horizontal level,
so that you could quickly get the grasp of what the item does and didnt have to move your eyes diagonally back and forth between two sections to do that.
I have *something* like this in mind:
The downside of this version is that after opening the page you have to scroll down a little to actually see the full infobox, so here's another version:
But that one moves the Contents box down, which i guess could be weird.
- I would like the infobox to stay at the top right, like all our infoboxes -- it's what wiki users are familiar with. Putting things horizontally looks too cramped on small monitors/mobile. Keep in mind that users without adblock will see a huge sidebar ad that squishes things ever further, so we tend to think vertically when it comes to layout. As for general description, ask User:Bu3ny - Lemoncake(talk) 04:32, 8 December 2019 (UTC)
Sorry I broke Neutral Items trying to add HotU to the Removed section. I just left it because I presume the fix is somewhere in a template outside of the article page. I tried to look in the template inclusions but looks like its out of my realm of experience (you're using some kind of wikidata-type thing for dense game data iirc??). THANKS! 18.104.22.168 17:55, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
- You didn't break it. It's a caching issue. You can fix it by just re-saving the page without making any changes. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 18:13, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
- Fixed - Lemoncake(talk) 20:05, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
Some griefers from russian dota2 forums are attacking 2020 Battle Pass page. Maybe you should protect it from editing? 22.214.171.124 19:19, 26 April 2020 (UTC)