Cannot confirm email address
Recently I found that I can't leave comments on user profile any more due to "Your email address is not yet confirmed.". However, I've already confirmed my email address three times and each time it shows "Your email address has now been confirmed.".
However, when I go back to any user page, or Special:Preferences, it still shows that my email is not confirmed. I tried different browser or logout, didn't help.
- Have the same problem. No idea how to fix. Probably have to wait for Curse to fix it, since it appears to be a general issue currently. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 02:54, 8 November 2017 (UTC)
What was wrong with Deafening Blast's bkbtext ? It is completely blocked by BKB and undispellable. 172.31.20.208
- Read carefully what it says. It says when you turn spell immune after impact, the knockback still persists (turning spell immune during the knockback doesn't cancel the knockback). And the disarm is removed by spell immunity. It is correct. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 12:27, 20 November 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, my bad, sorry, forgot about old change, messed with HH.172.31.33.176
Anti-mage leg count
I would like to hear your reasoning why Anti-mage legs are 2 intsead of 1/1.5/1.8/1.9. 6.75 changes clearly says that AM is missing parts of his other leg, and I can't find anything in npc_heroes.txt telling he would have more than 1/1.5/1.8/1.9. legs. --Eqvcl (talk) 14:42, 25 November 2017 (UTC)
- Open the npc file and read what it says in the 7th line of the file.
// Note: This is loaded and overriden/added to by values in the specific heroes chunks.
- Meaning if a hero has a value not given, it uses the default value. For example, Visage is the only hero who has magic resistance given, all others use the 25% set in the base at the top. Legs is set to 2 by default. AM has no legs given in his chunk, so he uses the default value.
- The 6.75 changelog was a joke, just like the cooldown increase of Vacumm from 28 to 28.0. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 16:00, 25 November 2017 (UTC)
Where to find cargo_declare for heroes
Hello, sir. I was wondering if you knew the link to the cargo_declare for heroes. Basically the place or template where the table that cargo uses for heroes is declared. Thanks. --Augrunga (talk) 11:18, 7 March 2018 (UTC)
- It's declared at the bottom of Template:Hero infobox. On Special:CargoTables you can see where each table is declared. --Litzsch 09:43, 8 March 2018 (UTC)
All Random changes on Game Modes
Hi Bu3ny. Can you not revert the addition of "Unavailable Heroes" to the all random section of Game Modes again? Or find an All Random game with Techies before doing so. You won't find a single one. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
So because the description is "obviously" wrong, it should stay that way? That doesn't even make any sense. It should be factual and not misleading. You can use whatever variant you like of "X or more"/"at least X" to clearly state what it actually does. As it is, it's just nonsense. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) • (contribs) • Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- There is nothing wrong in the description. Your did nothing but repeat the already listed values. I don't think anyone thinks the chances add up like that, it's common sense. ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 13:23, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Hello. I was wondering where people get those crazy modifier names for his spells. Could you please show me what specific file are modifiers located at. Thank you. Gwapoako99 (talk) 11:27, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
dota_modifier_debug 1--Elite stay (talk) 11:46, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
- That's one way to do it. Another one is with
ent_textto make them visible in-game. And in the game files, the localization (abilities_english.txt) files list them as well (but that one only list buffs which have a description or a name in-game, so hidden modifiers are usually not listed). ~~ Bu3ny (talk) 12:15, 1 September 2018 (UTC)