Oh Hello There
- So I'm nothing more but the average Dota 2 player- ...wait no. I'm not the average player. I'm AWESOME at dying and losing in Dota 2. I mostly play supports, or at least a non-carry and/or an easy hero, because I hate being the one the entire/most of the team depends on, and I'm not very quick fingered too. I also mostly play with Bots because:
- I hate humans.
- Bots don't bitch around.
- I ain't a srs Dota player anyway. :3
- And just for facts, first hero I ever picked (back in WC3 DotA) is Broodmother, then I picked Necrophos as a fav, then loved Lich, then moved to the beautiful Phoenix~. First I ever seen in Dota 2 (other than the tutorial Dragon Knight, Keeper of the Light, and Razor), is Lich.
- My goal in Dota is to become a Phoenix expert. :D
- ...dunno what I can contribute here. ...probably just, edit whatever wrong I may see or add some facts. That's all. I also have SOME knowledge of "moderating" since I used to patrol some wikis before. And yes, I watch the Recent Changes list even though I'm not a mod or something. Just to help the Wiki out.