Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Ursa can be kited by . Additionally, Anti-Mage can steal during Roshan attempts through the Pit.
- Anti-Mage usually builds which can dispel Earthshock slow.
- Anti-Mage can control Ursa's low mana pool via .
- Anti-Mage can farm much more quickly than Ursa, allowing Anti-Mage to overpower Ursa once a significant farm advantage is established.
- However, during the laning stage Fury Swipes can stop Anti-Mage farming completely.
- Bane's reduces Ursa's low attack speed even further, decreases Overpower's burst efficiency, and also makes Ursa more susceptible to disables as it reduces Status Resistance.
- Bane can use and to lock down Ursa early game and in team fights forcing Ursa to buy a BKB and making him very kiteable once his BKB is down to 5 seconds.
- Overall, Bane's potent disables force Ursa to build more defensive items and play more defensively in general.
- makes Ursa less disruptive, that cannot be dispelled upgraded Enrage from . With Fury Swipes is disabled.
- Lion has two low cast point disables and to control Ursa before he buys a .
- is one of abilities that cannot be dispelled even with upgraded Enrage.
- Lion can control Ursa's low mana pool via .
- Riki can detect early Roshan attempts because of if he frequently checks the Pit.
- Ursa cannot Enrage when caught in and will miss his attacks(Black King Bar will help though).
- Even if Ursa gets vision over him, Riki can away or use after Ursa's initiation to avoid all Fury Swipes damage until Earthshock's slow is gone.
- Slark can detect early Roshan attempts due to (or ally from upgraded ) if he frequently checks the Pit.
- Enrage cannot restore attributes stolen by and will reduce his physical damage output.
- Even if Ursa gets vision over him, Slark can away or use after Ursa's initiation to avoid all Fury Swipes damage until Earthshock's slow is gone.
- is one of few abilities that Ursa can't fight early on.
- and can keep Ursa stunned for a long time at any stage of the game.
- Storm Spirit can steal during Roshan attempts through the Pit, because of his .
- Ursa has no way to catch slippery Storm Spirit, even through Earthshock unless he builds a ).
- Although Ursa can quickly wipe out charges from her .
- Templar Assassin usually places s inside the Roshan Pit (teleporting herself from upgraded ), preventing Ursa from killing Roshan without getting noticed by the enemy team.
- breaks Fury Swipes making Viper a decent counter to Ursa in a laning stage.
- is strong undispellable slow making it much easier to kite Ursa for everyone.
- Ursa has no inherent way of disabling slippery Weaver and prevent him from ing or ing away, as the slow from Earthshock is useless against Shukuchi's haste effect.
- Ursa relies on the Blink-Earthshock combo to slow enemies to burst them, Windranger can use to escape through Earthshock duration.
- Ursa struggles against illusion heroes like and .
- Ursa struggles against heroes with strong (especially undispellable) disables ( , , , and etc).
- Heroes who can provide constant vision inside the Roshan Pit can negate one of the strongest advantages of Ursa, which is the possibility of quickly killing Roshan at the early game, with minimum itemization needed ( , etc).
- hexes Ursa, and if Ursa does not buy an , he cannot dispel the hex. This leaves him very vulnerable for quite a while.
- applies undispellable disarm making Ursa useless. Also gives decent evasion.
- gives an enemy hero survivability against Ursa's high initial burst attack damage, allowing the use of other abilities/items to escape before the effect ends.
- / makes the enemy immune to Ursa's attacks, forcing him to consider buying to dispel.
- breaks Fury Swipes.
- Lifestealer can't fight Ursa in early and mid stages stage of the game because of Ursa's high physical damage with Fury Swipes and Overpower.
- has long delay making her vulnerable for Ursa's burst.
- Enrage can protect Ursa against Lina's high magical burst.
- is not a good trading ability compared to Fury Swipes in the laning stage.
- Ursa is not going to have a problem jumping into with Fury Swipes, Overpower, Enrage and a .
- Enrage stops all of Monkey Kings damage and the Lifesteal aspect from Jingu Mastery is massively reduced.
- Monkey King is going to be forced to use defensively if Ursa is attacking him.
- Timbersaw's main protective ability revolves around physical survivability which is ignored by Fury Swipes.
- Huskar likes long duration fights making him vulnerable against Ursa physical damage.
- Jumping in with Life Break against Ursa is a suicide.
- Enrage also dispels Life Break.
- Medusa's tankiness doesn't help her very much against Fury Swipes in long teamfights.
- With no escape mechanism and a slow movement speed getting jumped on by Ursa usually spell a quick end for Medusa in the early game.
- Bristleback's tankiness doesn't help him very much against Fury Swipes in long teamfights.
- With no escape mechanism and a slow movement speed, getting jumped on by Ursa usually spell a quick end for Bristleback in the early game.
- Provided Ursa can stack Fury Swipes reliably, Atrophy Aura won't do much against it.
- With Overpower,Fury Swipes, and Enrage Ursa could kill Underlord before the latter escapes with .
- Low survivability and lack of escape makes Pudge vulnerable to Ursa, specially when he gets his Blink Dagger.
- If Pudge lands a on Ursa, Ursa can simply face Pudge head on provided he can burst him down before any follow up disables.
- Enrage's Aghanim's Scepter upgrade allows Ursa to dispel Pudge's .
- is unlikely to win a against Ursa.
- Heroes without escape mechanism: ,
Works well with...
- In the offensive side, Ursa needs allies with slows and to start the fights. And Britleback is revolved around doing just that.
- However, on the defensive side of that spectrum, Dazzle can also maintain ursa with and even save him with when he makes initiations.
- Io and Ursa can teleport through the map and Ursa can easily kill enemies with movement speed and attack speed bonus gained from Io.
- Disruptor can trap enemies, making it easy for Ursa to destroy them.
- Shadow Shaman has two disables (Hex and Shackles) that work considerably well with Ursa's abilities to ensure a quick kill.
- Lion has two disables (Earth Spike and Hex) that work considerably well with Ursa's abilities to ensure a quick kill.
- Bane's Nightmare can easily set Ursa for a good position to secure a quick kill, while Fiend's Grip can initially hold an enemy hero long enough for it to be demolished by Ursa.