Urn of Shadows/Changelogs
- Reduced cost from 225 to 175.
- Increased cost from 150 to 175.
- Increased Recipe cost from 310 to 335.
- Total cost remains 840.
- Reduced cost from 250 to 225 (total cost from 865 to 840).
- Now requires (325) to build, instead of (225).
- Reduced cost from 325 to 250.
- Reduced cost from 165 to 155.
- Reduced cost from 175 to 150.
- Total cost from 875 to 865.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 1 to 1.5.
- is no longer disabled by self-inflicted damage.
- Reduced health regen bonus from 35 to 30.
- Reworked recipe and stats:
- Old Urn of Shadows:
- New Urn of Shadows:
- now heals by increasing health regeneration by 50, instead of healing for 12.5 in 0.25 second intervals. [ ]
- The heal now gets dispelled by damage after all reductions, instead of before. [ ]
- Heal is no longer gets dispelled by tower-based damage. [ ]
- Heal now also gets dispelled by -based damage.
- Heal no longer has a 20 minimum damage threshold to get dispelled.
- Casting on an enemy already under the effects of Soul Release now refreshes the existing debuff rather than applying a separate instance.
- Reduced cooldown from 10 to 7.
- Added a team notification when an Urn is bought.
- neutral creeps. [ ] heal is no longer dispelled by damage from