|Gods:||The Dead God|
- "Dirge" is both an unending song, as well as Undying's name.
- Like other followers of the Dead God, Dirge likely wears the armor of his former nation, before he was turned into undead.
- Mireska has stolen valuable burial items that were once interred with Undying, and refuse to give them back.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Undying
- Play The Undying will sing of my reign.
- Play Undying, don't order Axe around and we'll get along just fine.
- Play Ah, Undying, we'll make a ghastly crew.
- Play Play I think there are better ways to do it, Undying, but to each his own.
- Play Play Undying? Yeah, me too.
- Play Undying! Simpatico!
Enemies killing Undying
- Play To thy Dead God go.
- Play Even rancid blood pleases the Twins.
- Play Undying, your death is ready.
- Play What a miserable thing Undying is.
- Play Undying. Oh! Even the word gives me shivers.
- Play In you, the great wheel is broken.
- Play Undying, I return you to the cycle of life.
- Play You were an abomination to the great cycle.
- Play Play Shush. Corpses don't speak.
- Play Play And stay dead.
- Play Play Never trust the dead.
- Play Two legged freak!
- Play Undying, you're a source of endless…amusement.
- Play Dirge, your life isn't worth a song.
- Play Play You've forgotten your life. None will remember your death.
- Play Play He seemed to die just fine to me.
- Play I'll pick my teeth with your bones.
- Play It seems the insects have been eating you for some time already.
- Play Ahaha, the undying is dead.
- Play No choice cuts here, this meat's gone a bit off.
- Play You can look but don't touch. Come to think of it, don't look either.
- Play You make me want to hurl.
- Play Undying is not undying.
- Play Play Play You were a lost soul.
- Play Play Play For a thing named Undying, you look awfully dead.
- Play Play Play Undying? More likes Keeps-dying.
- Play Death comes for the deathless.
- Play The Dirge will stop.
- Play Herp derp Dirge.
- Play Undying, they called you. That's a laugh. Aha ha!
- Play Tombstone is the word I see engraved upon your tombstone.