Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- With , Alchemist can farm Tombstone zombies and gain a significant gold advantage.
- Zombies summoned from Tombstone will amplify the damage of due to them increasing the echo damage.
- enables Gyrocopter to clear the zombies easily.
- Luna has and to help her destroy Tombstone, this becomes more effective if Luna is equipped with .
- Defending with Zombies from Tombstone against Luna is not a good idea because will strike only Undying.
- Necrophos is a dangerous opponent to go against with. Regardless of how many strength Undying has gained from Decay, Necrophos can finish off Undying with once Undying's HP falls below certain threshold.
- can effectively reduce Undying's HP in a fight.
- Arcane Curse. can effectively discourage Undying from casting his spammable spells in a team fight. Or Undying will have to suffer more damage and slow due to the penalty duration of
- and are able to silence Undying for up to 6 seconds, preventing Undying from gaining strength and healing his ally or himself.
- is able to Undying up to 6 seconds. Besides, due to Undying high strength during a team fight, is a powerful spell against Undying thanks to the percentage health drain.
- can quickly destroy Tombstone thanks to .
- can destroy Tombstone with his and .
- 's huge damage output and attack speed can get rid of Undying and Tombstone quickly.
- can destroy Tombstone from long range with .
- can destroy Tombstone, and evade zombies using Leap and Moonlight Shadow's invisibility.
- is useful to destroy the Tombstone.
- can also help take down the Tombstone.
- works very well against a spellcaster like Undying.
- makes Undying vulnerable to attacks and spells, because he relies heavily on his spells to stay alive in a team fight.
- makes Undying Tombstone zombies' damage negligible in team fights with its active.
- Spectre must chase for kills and relies on movement speed for mobility in fights, and has no way to counter the Tombstone zombies.
- The potency of Soul Rip can be increased from nearby illusions, so Undying can use against Spectre.
- Early game Decay will make Spectre easy to shut down in lane.
- Undying saps strength from heroes with Decay. Ogre Magi's high strength gain will allow undying to steal more and more strength, becoming stronger with each use.
- Due to the Strength steal from Decay, Undying is normally very tanky, and has high health. Making it harder for Ogre Magi to kill him.
- Draining strength is a very dangerous trait against .
- His zombies do not proc .
- Winter Wyvern cannot handle the Zombies created by Undying's Tombstone very well. In most situations, Zombies will have more movement speed than her.
- Undying can gain one or two easy Decay stacks on an ally in Cold Embrace. The ally will still take the damage as well.
- Undying can use Decay not only to reduce Sven's maximum health, but also to reduce the damage he can output with his ultimate.
- Zombies spawned by Tombstone together with Flesh Golem slow Sven down significantly. Landing Sven's powerful but somewhat slow right-click on Tombstone would be a waste.
- Undying's Decay is a dangerous trait against Bristleback, as it makes him more vulnerable.
- Undying's Tombstone together with Flesh Golem can slow Bristleback down significantly.
Works well with...
- Broodmother with large number of Spiderlings can easily ensure Soul Rip to deal maximum heal/damage.
- Broodmother and her Spiderlings are able to slow enemy heroes with and , enabling Undying and his zombies to catch up.
- can solve Undying's mana problem. Undying can have sufficient mana to harass enemy heroes when laning and cast spells during team fight.
- and provide respectable AoE movement speed and attack speed slow. This synchronizes well with Tombstone and Flesh Golem.
- When enemy heroes are affected by Naga Siren's , Tombstone zombies will still spawn beside the enemy heroes. This effectively increases the number of zombies in a fight.
- prevents a fleeing hero from escaping, making the hero more prone to zombie attack.
- amplifies the damage of Undying's AoE spells.
- is a strong AoE slow that can kite enemy heroes from approaching and damaging Undying's Tombstone. Also, makes escaping from zombies attack an impossible task.
- Warlock's Golem can distract enemy heroes from attacking Tombstone. The slow from Undying's Flesh Golem also synchronizes well with Warlock's Golem.
- can group up and disable the entire enemy team, allowing undying to steal strength from all enemies at once, and allowing more Tombstone Zombies to spawn before they are killed.
- and can help undying to slow his enemies, allowing him to steal strength more easily. Furthermore, these slows stack with Tombstone and Flesh Golem .
- Undying's nuking abilities makes it easy to kill targets affected by .