Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- is very effective against Tusk, as he has a very low mana pool.
- allows Anti-Mage to escape from an incoming Snowball.
- reflects the Snowball back onto Tusk
- can return Tusk to where he was after using Snowball.
- can return Tusk after his initiation.
- prevents Tusk from using Snowball to escape.
- is good against Snowball since it bunches everyone up. This can set up some prime opportunities for blink echo slams.
- allows Phantom Lancer to dodge an incoming snowball.
- Phantom Lancer usually buys a , which is very effective against Tusk's low mana pool.
- Phantom Lancer usually buys which can also dodge an incoming snowball, much like .
- drains Tusk base damage it also reduces his Warlus Punch crit.
- and allows to chase Tusk after using his Snowball.
- After using Snowball, Tusk can't control where he's going, allowing Techies to make him roll into mines.
- Escaping abilities can dodge incoming Snowball and Ice Shards such as: , , , , , , and etc.
- Durable heroes can fight with stand against Tusk during 1v1: , , , , and more.
- pushes heroes over Ice Shards and incoming Snowball.
- creates a second Snowball on the Snowball target.
- returns the physical critical of Walrus Punch!
- if timed properly, can completely negate the stun and damage of Snowball.
- Bane has low mobility and health makes him an easy target for Warlus Punch.
- Snowball can used to cancel if he is not a target.
- Snowball negates and protect Tusk allies when Ruptured.
- Crystal Maiden's low health and armor makes her an easy target for Warlus Punch.
- Tusk's Snowball can protect allies and cancel .
- Walrus PUNCH! makes Legion Commander lose easily, especially when she doesn't have . Tusk can also snowball dueled allies, preventing them from taking damage for a large portion of the duel's duration.
- Pugna's low health and reliance on channeled abilities make him very vulnerable to Tusk, although Pugna can win in a straight up 1v1 later in the game.
- Shadow Fiend is lack of mobility and low base health, make him a prime target for early ganks.
- Tusk alone or with his teammates can close Sniper's long range easily with Snowball, even wasting Sharpenel, ending with a very vulnerable Sniper.
- Warlus Punch damage can easily kill Sniper's low health instantly.
- Snowball can be used to save allies or him during and .
- Venomancer has lack of mobility and low base health can killed by Warlus Punch.
- can be countered through Snowball, wasting Viper's mana through his ultimate.
- Heroes that have channeled and teleportation abilities can be cancelled through Snowball.
- Heroes that have low base health, armor and mobility can easily be killed by Walrus Punch.
Works well with...
- Snowball heal bomb
- Degen Auras slow will allow for a lot of right clicks to be had before they can escape Ice Shards.
- Snowballing with Axe could help him line up his while the enemies are stunned by your Snowball.
- Ice Shards can trap an enemy for a full-duration of . It works especially well during the early game when heroes have relatively low hit points.
- Use Snowball to gank an enemy for free Duel damage is really easy with your Walrus PUNCH! and Ice Shards' high burst damage.
- Snowballing towards an enemy while Lifestealer has infested you could result in an easy kill with your Walrus PUNCH! and 's burst damage followed by Lifestealer's attacks.
- You also can trap your enemies with Ice Shards to make them unable to escape from Lifestealer's attacks.
- Snowballing into the enemy with Tidehunter could help him easily line his .
- If executed well snowballing into the enemy with Tiny can do easy combo with and trapping with Ice Shards and a Walrus PUNCH! to finish it off.
- Initiating with Snowball with the Meepos, who can easily trap enemies into , followed by tons of magical burst damage of Ice Shards.
- Timbersaw's movement speed. and Tag Team slows stack, resulting in effective reduction of enemy
- Bloodseeker's works well with Walrus Kick. Even when Tusk doesn't have , his Walrus PUNCH! can stop Ruptured enemy heroes from teleporting away.
- 's damage cooldown of 3 seconds will pass without fail as Snowball protects users from enemy damage.
- synergizes with Tag Team to further slow enemies movement and attack speed into team fights for more annoyance and more chances for your entire team can escape for bad situations.