Troll Warlord/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Battle Trance interrupts Troll Warlord's channeling spells upon cast.
- The sound effect is global for allies and local for enemies. Enemies cannot hear it when having no vision over Troll Warlord.
- When the talent is chosen, applies a basic dispel on all buffed units upon cast.
- This ability was replaced by 6.72 gameplay patch. in the
- Applies blind on the target.
- Can be set to autocast.
- When set to autocast, Troll Warlord will automatically cast this spell on the closest enemy unit which does not have the Blind debuff on already.
- Only casts it on enemies which attack Troll Warlord or his allies. Does cast it on neutral creeps when they are not aggroed.
- Autocast cannot interrupt Troll Warlord's current order and cannot occur while channeling a spell.