Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Trine Announcer Pack
|Trine Announcer Pack|
Slot: Announcer Pack
This pack replaces the Default announcer and Mega-Kills announcer with the soothing tones of Trine's tale-weaving narrator.
|Trine Announcer Pack|
50% chance, only for All Pick, Least Played, Limited Heroes and Mid Only
- ▶️ Why hello there. followup
- ▶️ It's like chess, only with more queens. followup
- ▶️ Let me welcome you to Dota. followup
- ▶️ Once upon a time there was Dota. followup
- ▶️ Let me tell you a story of Dire and Radiant. followup
- ▶️ Once upon a time there were Dire and Radiant. followup
- ▶️ This is an epic tale of Dota. followup
- ▶️ Once upon a time glorious battle took place in the world of Dota. followup
- ▶️ Gather round and listen to a tale of Dota. followup
- ▶️ This is a story about Dire and Radiant. followup
5% chance, Only for the same modes as above
15% chance, Only for the same modes as above, during certain daytimes
- ▶️ It was early morning on the site of battle. followup
- ▶️ A fine afternoon for battle. followup
- ▶️ Heroes gathered at the field of conquest in the light of dusk. followup
- ▶️ This battle took place in the dead of the darkest night. followup
- ▶️ All pick.
- ▶️ All random.
- ▶️ Captain's draft.
- ▶️ Captains mode.
- ▶️ Deathmatch.
- ▶️ Easy mode.
- ▶️ Least played.
- ▶️ All mid.
- ▶️ Random draft.
Reverse Captain's Mode
- ▶️ Reverse captain's mode.
- ▶️ Single draft.
Limited Heroes, One vs One and other possible future game modes
Time left to pick
- ▶️ Ten seconds remaining.
- ▶️ Five seconds remaining.
- ▶️ Reserve time.
- ▶️ You are using Reserve Time.
- ▶️ Extra time.
- ▶️ You are using Extra Time.
Picking specific heroes
- ▶️ Alchemist followup
- ▶️ Ancient Apparition followup
- ▶️ Anti-Mage followup
- ▶️ Axe followup
- ▶️ Bane followup
- ▶️ Batrider followup
- ▶️ Beastmaster followup
- ▶️ Bloodseeker followup
- ▶️ Bounty Hunter followup
- ▶️ Brewmaster followup
- ▶️ Broodmother followup
- ▶️ Centaur Warrunner followup
- ▶️ Chaos Knight followup
- ▶️ Chen followup
- ▶️ Clinkz followup
- ▶️ Clockwerk followup
- ▶️ Crystal Maiden followup
- ▶️ Dark Seer followup
- ▶️ Dazzle followup
- ▶️ Death Prophet followup
- ▶️ Disruptor followup
- ▶️ Doom followup
- ▶️ Dragon Knight followup
- ▶️ Drow Ranger followup
- ▶️ Earthshaker followup
- ▶️ Enchantress followup
- ▶️ Enigma followup
- ▶️ Faceless Void followup
- ▶️ Gyrocopter followup
- ▶️ Huskar followup
- ▶️ Invoker followup
- ▶️ Jakiro followup
- ▶️ Juggernaut followup
- ▶️ Keeper of the Light followup
- ▶️ Kunkka followup
- ▶️ Leshrac followup
- ▶️ Lich
- ▶️ Lich. Not to be confused with lick.
- ▶️ Lifestealer followup
- ▶️ Lina followup
- ▶️ Lion followup
- ▶️ Lone Druid followup
- ▶️ Luna followup
- ▶️ Lycanthrope followup
- ▶️ Magnus followup
- ▶️ Medusa followup
- ▶️ Meepo followup
- ▶️ Mirana followup
- ▶️ Morphling followup
- ▶️ Naga Siren followup
- ▶️ Nature's Prophet followup
- ▶️ Night Stalker followup
- ▶️ Nyx Assassin followup
- ▶️ Ogre Magi followup
- ▶️ Omniknight followup
- ▶️ Outworld Devourer followup
- ▶️ Phantom Assassin followup
- ▶️ Phantom Lancer followup
- ▶️ Puck followup
- ▶️ Pudge followup
- ▶️ Pugna
- ▶️ Pugna. And his gouts of emerald flame.
- ▶️ Queen of Pain followup
- ▶️ Razor followup
- ▶️ Riki followup
- ▶️ Rubick followup
- ▶️ Sand King followup
- ▶️ Shadow Demon followup
- ▶️ Shadow Fiend followup
- ▶️ Shadow Shaman followup
- ▶️ Silencer
- ▶️ Silencer. I need one of these, for when I get interrupted by sassy remarks.
- ▶️ Slardar followup
- ▶️ Slark followup
- ▶️ Sniper followup
- ▶️ Spectre followup
- ▶️ Spirit Breaker followup
- ▶️ Storm Spirit followup
- ▶️ Sven followup
- ▶️ Templar Assassin followup
- ▶️ Tidehunter followup
- ▶️ Timbersaw followup
- ▶️ Tinker followup
- ▶️ Tiny followup
- ▶️ Treant Protector followup
- ▶️ Troll Warlord followup
- ▶️ Undying
- ▶️ He's called Undying. If he can't die, killing him might be rather tricky.
- ▶️ Ursa followup
- ▶️ Vengeful Spirit followup
- ▶️ Venomancer followup
- ▶️ Viper followup
- ▶️ Visage followup
- ▶️ Warlock
- ▶️ Warlock. As opposed to a Peacelock.
- ▶️ Weaver followup
- ▶️ Wisp
- ▶️ Witch Doctor followup
- ▶️ Zeus followup
Time before battle
- ▶️ The battle begins! followup
- ▶️ To battle! followup
- ▶️ Off to glorious battle. followup
- ▶️ Heroes rode out to the field of glory. followup
- ▶️ May the best team win. followup
- ▶️ To victory or peril. followup
- ▶️ Someone had to die first.
- ▶️ The first to fall.
- ▶️ Oh dear, that must have hurt.
- ▶️ First blood has been drawn.
- ▶️ Someone's blood was drawn.
- ▶️ Then there was blood everywhere. Oh my.
- ▶️ This is mayhem.
- ▶️ Terrifying.
- ▶️ Unstoppably scary.
- ▶️ What wicked slaughter.
- ▶️ A monstrous assassin.
- ▶️ An angel of death!
- ▶️ Unholy terror!
- ▶️ Top is missing.
- ▶️ Very empty at top lane.
- ▶️ Wasn't there someone at the top lane earlier?
- ▶️ Middle is missing.
- ▶️ Eerie silence fell down on middle lane.
- ▶️ No one at middle lane.
- ▶️ Bottom is missing.
- ▶️ Bottom lane is missing.
- ▶️ Too quiet at the bottom lane.
- ▶️ Everyone are missing.
- ▶️ The heroes left the beaten paths.
- ▶️ Suddenly everyone went missing.
- ▶️ Everyone missing. Where did they vanish?
Periods with no action
30% chance, any time
- ▶️ The combatants circled each other carefully, biding their time.
- ▶️ Something was bound to happen soon.
- ▶️ The pieces moved cautiously on the chessboard.
- ▶️ The view is quite striking from up here.
15% chance, during early game
- ▶️ The excitement was about to start any moment now.
15% chance, mid game and onward
- ▶️ The heroes were taking things slow, for now.
15% chance, during late game
- ▶️ These affairs are rather violent, aren't they?
15% chance, during very late game
- ▶️ This reminds me of that time I fell asleep in the middle of telling a story.
Responding to chat
- ▶️ Good luck, have fun.
- ▶️ Missing hero returns.
- ▶️ Should we take a short break?
- ▶️ Now where were we?
Purchasing specific items
- ▶️ After it's empty, you can play truth or dare with it.
Dying to neutral creeps
Only on own team, mid game and onward
- ▶️ There's all kinds of danger lurking in the wilderness.
Picking up the Cheese
- ▶️ All pick.
- ▶️ Least played.
- ▶️ All mid.
Specific hero pick
- ▶️ Inseparable, these two.
- ▶️ The heart of absolute winter.
- ▶️ I heard he likes tea.
- ▶️ A weapon that comes with its wielder attached.
- ▶️ Less than sweet dreams.
- ▶️ Somewhat batty, isn't he.
- ▶️ Friend to all wild souls out there.
- ▶️ I hear red is his favourite colour.
- ▶️ I've a business proposition to discuss with you, later. After this.
- ▶️ He'll drink the others under the table.
- ▶️ Straight here from a deep, dark underground cavern.
- ▶️ Imagine if they switched and the top part was horse instead.
- ▶️ The champion of increasing entropy. There's a hero for everything.
- ▶️ His faith truly inspires him.
- ▶️ Excellent, everything is better with more skeletons.
- ▶️ Tick-tock goes this one.
- ▶️ It's getting rather chilly.
- ▶️ Valiant defender of the god-king Damathryx, and rather fond of chess too.
- ▶️ I can't remember seeing anyone this dazzling in a long while.
- ▶️ It may be your death that she's prophecising.
- ▶️ They're in for some terrifying weather.
- ▶️ Sounds ominous, but he's rather nice once you get to know him better.
- ▶️ Bit of a hot-head.
- ▶️ She reminds me of someone. Tall, dark, wields a bow. It's on the tip of my tongue.
- ▶️ Creature of the restless earth.
- ▶️ Green war and peace.
- ▶️ Just don't stare into his black hole for too long.
- ▶️ I spy with my little eye… oh, sorry.
- ▶️ Flying with engineering? Now that's just unnatural.
- ▶️ Straight in from anger management class.
- ▶️ What a snappy dresser.
- ▶️ Two headed, it's like always having a friend close by.
- ▶️ Mysterious masked man with a blade. Interesting choice.
- ▶️ My eyes, I'm blind.
- ▶️ Admiral, how good of you to join us.
- ▶️ Elemental hazard.
- ▶️ Better hide for your life, lest he steals it.
- ▶️ The lady is on fire.
- ▶️ Please note: Not an actual lion.
- ▶️ Well he's not that lone when he brings his bear along.
- ▶️ The last thing they'll see is moonlight glinting on her blade.
- ▶️ Don't you just see yourself going on long walks with this one.
- ▶️ Did you know rhinoes are vegetarians? He doesn't.
- ▶️ She has some amazing hair conditioner.
- ▶️ We'll be seeing more of himselves later on.
- ▶️ Your highness, you grace us with your presence.
- ▶️ I hope I don't get caught in the rain.
- ▶️ She has such a lovely voice.
- ▶️ Few are born as wise as he.
- ▶️ He makes me a bit nervous, especially during the night.
- ▶️ This scarab's too big to wear around your neck, and he'd kill you if you tried.
- ▶️ Almost as good as three minds in one body.
- ▶️ A man of faith.
- ▶️ Eclipsing your sanity.
- ▶️ They say anyone can be her next target.
- ▶️ In Goblinish they call him a big kitty with a poky-stick.
- ▶️ This faerie dragon baby is ready for battle.
- ▶️ Someone's a bit ripe.
- ▶️ Your majesty.
- ▶️ He'll leave you thunderstruck.
- ▶️ He's got your back. For good or bad.
- ▶️ You'll soon find his hand in the cookie jar of your magic.
- ▶️ Monarch of the deadliest dustlands.
- ▶️ All demons are a little shady, but this one is especially so.
- ▶️ He's quite the soulful one.
- ▶️ Dark magic afoot.
- ▶️ Guardian of the Sunken Treasury.
- ▶️ A runaway from the Dark Reef.
- ▶️ Lock and load.
- ▶️ Something about her strikes me as quite haunting.
- ▶️ I like his beard.
- ▶️ First thunder, then lightning.
- ▶️ The solitary wanderer.
- ▶️ Tricky, this one.
- ▶️ This one's a bit slippery.
- ▶️ He's a lumberjack and that is alright.
- ▶️ These tinkers are extremely dangerous, I can tell!
- ▶️ A living piece of stone. He's quite sympathetic, really.
- ▶️ I'm very fond of forests, we should get along splendidly.
- ▶️ Someone is about to get Trolled.
- ▶️ It's hard work, organizing time between battle and hibernation.
- ▶️ They say vengeance is a long, bitter road with two graves.
- ▶️ Interesting fact, you can use his venom to sanitise sewers.
- ▶️ Then an enormous snake flapping its wings appeared.
- ▶️ The face of death.
- ▶️ Hello, please don't kill me.
- ▶️ They say wisps lead you to buried treasure. Or to your death.
- ▶️ I'm not sure if he has an actual medical degree.
- ▶️ He's on a divine quest.
- ▶️ They fought like lions.
- ▶️ Bravely done.
- ▶️ You're instilling fear in them.
- ▶️ Valiant deeds indeed.
- ▶️ Shoot to kill I see.
- ▶️ Leaving a trail of destruction.
- ▶️ Another one bites the dust.
- ▶️ And another one gone.
- ▶️ Well done team.
- ▶️ Good show.
- ▶️ Now to press further onwards.
- ▶️ Excellent work.
- ▶️ Now on to the next challenge.
- ▶️ It fell like a… thing that falls well.
- ▶️ Impressive.
- ▶️ Quite the feat!
- ▶️ Too bad.
- ▶️ Happens to the best of us.
- ▶️ Quite unfortunate.
- ▶️ Crikey.
- ▶️ I'm sorry for your loss.
- ▶️ At least it wasn't your ancient.
- ▶️ Oh no.
- ▶️ It really went down quite fast.
- ▶️ They huffed and they puffed until something fell down.
- ▶️ It would be best not to worry too much.
- ▶️ A minor setback.
- ▶️ There there.
- ▶️ What's gone is gone.
- ▶️ Fret not, for the wind always turns.
- ▶️ Good grief.
- ▶️ Don't worry, the tables might turn.
- ▶️ I'm not sure if this is a story with a happy ending.