Trine Announcer Pack
|Trine Announcer Pack|
Slot: Announcer Pack
This pack replaces the Default announcer and Mega-Kills announcer with the soothing tones of Trine's tale-weaving narrator.
|Trine Announcer Pack|
50% chance, only for All Pick, Least Played, Limited Heroes and Mid Only
- Why hello there. followup
- It's like chess, only with more queens. followup
- Let me welcome you to Dota. followup
- Once upon a time there was Dota. followup
- Let me tell you a story of Dire and Radiant. followup
- Once upon a time there were Dire and Radiant. followup
- This is an epic tale of Dota. followup
- Once upon a time glorious battle took place in the world of Dota. followup
- Gather round and listen to a tale of Dota. followup
- This is a story about Dire and Radiant. followup
5% chance, Only for the same modes as above
15% chance, Only for the same modes as above, during certain daytimes
- It was early morning on the site of battle. followup
- A fine afternoon for battle. followup
- Heroes gathered at the field of conquest in the light of dusk. followup
- This battle took place in the dead of the darkest night. followup
Reverse Captain's Mode
Limited Heroes, One vs One and other possible future game modes
Time left to pick
- Ten seconds remaining.
- Five seconds remaining.
- Reserve time.
- You are using Reserve Time.
- Extra time.
- You are using Extra Time.
Picking specific heroes
- Alchemist followup
- Ancient Apparition followup
- Anti-Mage followup
- Axe followup
- Bane followup
- Batrider followup
- Beastmaster followup
- Bloodseeker followup
- Bounty Hunter followup
- Brewmaster followup
- Broodmother followup
- Centaur Warrunner followup
- Chaos Knight followup
- Chen followup
- Clinkz followup
- Clockwerk followup
- Crystal Maiden followup
- Dark Seer followup
- Dazzle followup
- Death Prophet followup
- Disruptor followup
- Doom followup
- Dragon Knight followup
- Drow Ranger followup
- Earthshaker followup
- Enchantress followup
- Enigma followup
- Faceless Void followup
- Gyrocopter followup
- Huskar followup
- Invoker followup
- Jakiro followup
- Juggernaut followup
- Keeper of the Light followup
- Kunkka followup
- Leshrac followup
- Lich. Not to be confused with lick.
- Lifestealer followup
- Lina followup
- Lion followup
- Lone Druid followup
- Luna followup
- Lycanthrope followup
- Magnus followup
- Medusa followup
- Meepo followup
- Mirana followup
- Morphling followup
- Naga Siren followup
- Nature's Prophet followup
- Night Stalker followup
- Nyx Assassin followup
- Ogre Magi followup
- Omniknight followup
- Outworld Devourer followup
- Phantom Assassin followup
- Phantom Lancer followup
- Puck followup
- Pudge followup
- Pugna. And his gouts of emerald flame.
- Queen of Pain followup
- Razor followup
- Riki followup
- Rubick followup
- Sand King followup
- Shadow Demon followup
- Shadow Fiend followup
- Shadow Shaman followup
- Silencer. I need one of these, for when I get interrupted by sassy remarks.
- Slardar followup
- Slark followup
- Sniper followup
- Spectre followup
- Spirit Breaker followup
- Storm Spirit followup
- Sven followup
- Templar Assassin followup
- Tidehunter followup
- Timbersaw followup
- Tinker followup
- Tiny followup
- Treant Protector followup
- Troll Warlord followup
- He's called Undying. If he can't die, killing him might be rather tricky.
- Ursa followup
- Vengeful Spirit followup
- Venomancer followup
- Viper followup
- Visage followup
- Warlock. As opposed to a Peacelock.
- Weaver followup
- Witch Doctor followup
- Zeus followup
Time before battle
- The battle begins! followup
- To battle! followup
- Off to glorious battle. followup
- Heroes rode out to the field of glory. followup
- May the best team win. followup
- To victory or peril. followup
- ▶️ Someone had to die first.
- ▶️ The first to fall.
- ▶️ Oh dear, that must have hurt.
- ▶️ First blood has been drawn.
- ▶️ Someone's blood was drawn.
- ▶️ Then there was blood everywhere. Oh my.
- ▶️ This is mayhem.
- ▶️ Terrifying.
- ▶️ Unstoppably scary.
- ▶️ What wicked slaughter.
- ▶️ A monstrous assassin.
- ▶️ An angel of death!
- ▶️ Unholy terror!
- Top is missing.
- Very empty at top lane.
- Wasn't there someone at the top lane earlier?
- Middle is missing.
- Eerie silence fell down on middle lane.
- No one at middle lane.
- Bottom is missing.
- Bottom lane is missing.
- Too quiet at the bottom lane.
- Everyone are missing.
- The heroes left the beaten paths.
- Suddenly everyone went missing.
- Everyone missing. Where did they vanish?
Periods with no action
30% chance, any time
- The combatants circled each other carefully, biding their time.
- Something was bound to happen soon.
- The pieces moved cautiously on the chessboard.
- The view is quite striking from up here.
15% chance, during early game
15% chance, mid game and onward
15% chance, during late game
15% chance, during very late game
Responding to chat
Purchasing specific items
Dying to neutral creeps
Only on own team, mid game and onward
Picking up the Cheese
Specific hero pick
- Inseparable, these two.
- The heart of absolute winter.
- I heard he likes tea.
- A weapon that comes with its wielder attached.
- Less than sweet dreams.
- Somewhat batty, isn't he.
- Friend to all wild souls out there.
- I hear red is his favourite colour.
- I've a business proposition to discuss with you, later. After this.
- He'll drink the others under the table.
- Straight here from a deep, dark underground cavern.
- Imagine if they switched and the top part was horse instead.
- The champion of increasing entropy. There's a hero for everything.
- His faith truly inspires him.
- Excellent, everything is better with more skeletons.
- Tick-tock goes this one.
- It's getting rather chilly.
- Valiant defender of the god-king Damathryx, and rather fond of chess too.
- I can't remember seeing anyone this dazzling in a long while.
- It may be your death that she's prophecising.
- They're in for some terrifying weather.
- Sounds ominous, but he's rather nice once you get to know him better.
- Bit of a hot-head.
- She reminds me of someone. Tall, dark, wields a bow. It's on the tip of my tongue.
- Creature of the restless earth.
- Green war and peace.
- Just don't stare into his black hole for too long.
- I spy with my little eye… oh, sorry.
- Flying with engineering? Now that's just unnatural.
- Straight in from anger management class.
- What a snappy dresser.
- Two headed, it's like always having a friend close by.
- Mysterious masked man with a blade. Interesting choice.
- My eyes, I'm blind.
- Admiral, how good of you to join us.
- Elemental hazard.
- Better hide for your life, lest he steals it.
- The lady is on fire.
- Please note: Not an actual lion.
- Well he's not that lone when he brings his bear along.
- The last thing they'll see is moonlight glinting on her blade.
- Don't you just see yourself going on long walks with this one.
- Did you know rhinoes are vegetarians? He doesn't.
- She has some amazing hair conditioner.
- We'll be seeing more of himselves later on.
- Your highness, you grace us with your presence.
- I hope I don't get caught in the rain.
- She has such a lovely voice.
- Few are born as wise as he.
- He makes me a bit nervous, especially during the night.
- This scarab's too big to wear around your neck, and he'd kill you if you tried.
- Almost as good as three minds in one body.
- A man of faith.
- Eclipsing your sanity.
- They say anyone can be her next target.
- In Goblinish they call him a big kitty with a poky-stick.
- This faerie dragon baby is ready for battle.
- Someone's a bit ripe.
- Your majesty.
- He'll leave you thunderstruck.
- He's got your back. For good or bad.
- You'll soon find his hand in the cookie jar of your magic.
- Monarch of the deadliest dustlands.
- All demons are a little shady, but this one is especially so.
- He's quite the soulful one.
- Dark magic afoot.
- Guardian of the Sunken Treasury.
- A runaway from the Dark Reef.
- Lock and load.
- Something about her strikes me as quite haunting.
- I like his beard.
- First thunder, then lightning.
- The solitary wanderer.
- Tricky, this one.
- This one's a bit slippery.
- He's a lumberjack and that is alright.
- These tinkers are extremely dangerous, I can tell!
- A living piece of stone. He's quite sympathetic, really.
- I'm very fond of forests, we should get along splendidly.
- Someone is about to get Trolled.
- It's hard work, organizing time between battle and hibernation.
- They say vengeance is a long, bitter road with two graves.
- Interesting fact, you can use his venom to sanitise sewers.
- Then an enormous snake flapping its wings appeared.
- The face of death.
- Hello, please don't kill me.
- They say wisps lead you to buried treasure. Or to your death.
- I'm not sure if he has an actual medical degree.
- He's on a divine quest.
- They fought like lions.
- Bravely done.
- You're instilling fear in them.
- Valiant deeds indeed.
- Shoot to kill I see.
- Leaving a trail of destruction.
- Another one bites the dust.
- And another one gone.
- Well done team.
- Good show.
- Now to press further onwards.
- Excellent work.
- Now on to the next challenge.
- It fell like a… thing that falls well.
- Quite the feat!
- Too bad.
- Happens to the best of us.
- Quite unfortunate.
- I'm sorry for your loss.
- At least it wasn't your ancient.
- Oh no.
- It really went down quite fast.
- They huffed and they puffed until something fell down.
- It would be best not to worry too much.
- A minor setback.
- There there.
- What's gone is gone.
- Fret not, for the wind always turns.
- Good grief.
- Don't worry, the tables might turn.
- I'm not sure if this is a story with a happy ending.