Trine Announcer Pack
|Trine Announcer Pack|
This pack replaces the Default announcer and Mega-Kills announcer with the soothing tones of Trine's tale-weaving narrator.
50% chance, only for All Pick, Least Played, Limited Heroes and Mid Only
- Play Why hello there. followup
- Play It's like chess, only with more queens. followup
- Play Let me welcome you to Dota. followup
- Play Once upon a time there was Dota. followup
- Play Let me tell you a story of Dire and Radiant. followup
- Play Once upon a time there were Dire and Radiant. followup
- Play This is an epic tale of Dota. followup
- Play Once upon a time glorious battle took place in the world of Dota. followup
- Play Gather round and listen to a tale of Dota. followup
- Play This is a story about Dire and Radiant. followup
5% chance, Only for the same modes as above
15% chance, Only for the same modes as above, during certain daytimes
- Play It was early morning on the site of battle. followup
- Play A fine afternoon for battle. followup
- Play Heroes gathered at the field of conquest in the light of dusk. followup
- Play This battle took place in the dead of the darkest night. followup
- Play All pick.
- Play All random.
- Play Captain's draft.
- Play Captains mode.
- Play Deathmatch.
- Play Easy mode.
- Play Least played.
- Play All mid.
- Play Random draft.
Reverse Captain's Mode
- Play Reverse captain's mode.
- Play Single draft.
Limited Heroes, One vs One and other possible future game modes
Time left to pick
- Play Ten seconds remaining.
- Play Five seconds remaining.
- Play Reserve time.
- Play You are using Reserve Time.
- Play Extra time.
- Play You are using Extra Time.
Picking specific heroes
- Play Alchemist followup
- Play Ancient Apparition followup
- Play Anti-Mage followup
- Play Axe followup
- Play Bane followup
- Play Batrider followup
- Play Beastmaster followup
- Play Bloodseeker followup
- Play Bounty Hunter followup
- Play Brewmaster followup
- Play Broodmother followup
- Play Centaur Warrunner followup
- Play Chaos Knight followup
- Play Chen followup
- Play Clinkz followup
- Play Clockwerk followup
- Play Crystal Maiden followup
- Play Dark Seer followup
- Play Dazzle followup
- Play Death Prophet followup
- Play Disruptor followup
- Play Doom followup
- Play Dragon Knight followup
- Play Drow Ranger followup
- Play Earthshaker followup
- Play Enchantress followup
- Play Enigma followup
- Play Faceless Void followup
- Play Gyrocopter followup
- Play Huskar followup
- Play Invoker followup
- Play Jakiro followup
- Play Juggernaut followup
- Play Keeper of the Light followup
- Play Kunkka followup
- Play Leshrac followup
- Play Lich
- Play Lich. Not to be confused with lick.
- Play Lifestealer followup
- Play Lina followup
- Play Lion followup
- Play Lone Druid followup
- Play Luna followup
- Play Lycanthrope followup
- Play Magnus followup
- Play Medusa followup
- Play Meepo followup
- Play Mirana followup
- Play Morphling followup
- Play Naga Siren followup
- Play Nature's Prophet followup
- Play Night Stalker followup
- Play Nyx Assassin followup
- Play Ogre Magi followup
- Play Omniknight followup
- Play Outworld Devourer followup
- Play Phantom Assassin followup
- Play Phantom Lancer followup
- Play Puck followup
- Play Pudge followup
- Play Pugna
- Play Pugna. And his gouts of emerald flame.
- Play Queen of Pain followup
- Play Razor followup
- Play Riki followup
- Play Rubick followup
- Play Sand King followup
- Play Shadow Demon followup
- Play Shadow Fiend followup
- Play Shadow Shaman followup
- Play Silencer
- Play Silencer. I need one of these, for when I get interrupted by sassy remarks.
- Play Slardar followup
- Play Slark followup
- Play Sniper followup
- Play Spectre followup
- Play Spirit Breaker followup
- Play Storm Spirit followup
- Play Sven followup
- Play Templar Assassin followup
- Play Tidehunter followup
- Play Timbersaw followup
- Play Tinker followup
- Play Tiny followup
- Play Treant Protector followup
- Play Troll Warlord followup
- Play Undying
- Play He's called Undying. If he can't die, killing him might be rather tricky.
- Play Ursa followup
- Play Vengeful Spirit followup
- Play Venomancer followup
- Play Viper followup
- Play Visage followup
- Play Warlock
- Play Warlock. As opposed to a Peacelock.
- Play Weaver followup
- Play Wisp
- Play Witch Doctor followup
- Play Zeus followup
Time before battle
- Play The battle begins! followup
- Play To battle! followup
- Play Off to glorious battle. followup
- Play Heroes rode out to the field of glory. followup
- Play May the best team win. followup
- Play To victory or peril. followup
- Play Someone had to die first.
- Play The first to fall.
- Play Oh dear, that must have hurt.
- Play First blood has been drawn.
- Play Someone's blood was drawn.
- Play Then there was blood everywhere. Oh my.
- Play This is mayhem.
- Play Terrifying.
- Play Unstoppably scary.
- Play What wicked slaughter.
- Play A monstrous assassin.
- Play An angel of death!
- Play Unholy terror!
- Play Top is missing.
- Play Very empty at top lane.
- Play Wasn't there someone at the top lane earlier?
- Play Middle is missing.
- Play Eerie silence fell down on middle lane.
- Play No one at middle lane.
- Play Bottom is missing.
- Play Bottom lane is missing.
- Play Too quiet at the bottom lane.
- Play Everyone are missing.
- Play The heroes left the beaten paths.
- Play Suddenly everyone went missing.
- Play Everyone missing. Where did they vanish?
Periods with no action
30% chance, any time
- Play The combatants circled each other carefully, biding their time.
- Play Something was bound to happen soon.
- Play The pieces moved cautiously on the chessboard.
- Play The view is quite striking from up here.
15% chance, during early game
- Play The excitement was about to start any moment now.
15% chance, mid game and onward
- Play The heroes were taking things slow, for now.
15% chance, during late game
- Play These affairs are rather violent, aren't they?
15% chance, during very late game
- Play This reminds me of that time I fell asleep in the middle of telling a story.
Responding to chat
- Play Good luck, have fun.
- Play Missing hero returns.
- Play Should we take a short break?
- Play Now where were we?
Purchasing specific items
- Play After it's empty, you can play truth or dare with it.
Dying to neutral creeps
Only on own team, mid game and onward
- Play There's all kinds of danger lurking in the wilderness.
Picking up the Cheese
- Play All pick.
- Play Least played.
- Play All mid.
Specific hero pick
- Play Inseparable, these two.
- Play The heart of absolute winter.
- Play I heard he likes tea.
- Play A weapon that comes with its wielder attached.
- Play Less than sweet dreams.
- Play Somewhat batty, isn't he.
- Play Friend to all wild souls out there.
- Play I hear red is his favourite colour.
- Play I've a business proposition to discuss with you, later. After this.
- Play He'll drink the others under the table.
- Play Straight here from a deep, dark underground cavern.
- Play Imagine if they switched and the top part was horse instead.
- Play The champion of increasing entropy. There's a hero for everything.
- Play His faith truly inspires him.
- Play Excellent, everything is better with more skeletons.
- Play Tick-tock goes this one.
- Play It's getting rather chilly.
- Play Valiant defender of the god-king Damathryx, and rather fond of chess too.
- Play I can't remember seeing anyone this dazzling in a long while.
- Play It may be your death that she's prophecising.
- Play They're in for some terrifying weather.
- Play Sounds ominous, but he's rather nice once you get to know him better.
- Play Bit of a hot-head.
- Play She reminds me of someone. Tall, dark, wields a bow. It's on the tip of my tongue.
- Play Creature of the restless earth.
- Play Green war and peace.
- Play Just don't stare into his black hole for too long.
- Play I spy with my little eye… oh, sorry.
- Play Flying with engineering? Now that's just unnatural.
- Play Straight in from anger management class.
- Play What a snappy dresser.
- Play Two headed, it's like always having a friend close by.
- Play Mysterious masked man with a blade. Interesting choice.
- Play My eyes, I'm blind.
- Play Admiral, how good of you to join us.
- Play Elemental hazard.
- Play Better hide for your life, lest he steals it.
- Play The lady is on fire.
- Play Please note: Not an actual lion.
- Play Well he's not that lone when he brings his bear along.
- Play The last thing they'll see is moonlight glinting on her blade.
- Play Don't you just see yourself going on long walks with this one.
- Play Did you know rhinoes are vegetarians? He doesn't.
- Play She has some amazing hair conditioner.
- Play We'll be seeing more of himselves later on.
- Play Your highness, you grace us with your presence.
- Play I hope I don't get caught in the rain.
- Play She has such a lovely voice.
- Play Few are born as wise as he.
- Play He makes me a bit nervous, especially during the night.
- Play This scarab's too big to wear around your neck, and he'd kill you if you tried.
- Play Almost as good as three minds in one body.
- Play A man of faith.
- Play Eclipsing your sanity.
- Play They say anyone can be her next target.
- Play In Goblinish they call him a big kitty with a poky-stick.
- Play This faerie dragon baby is ready for battle.
- Play Someone's a bit ripe.
- Play Your majesty.
- Play He'll leave you thunderstruck.
- Play He's got your back. For good or bad.
- Play You'll soon find his hand in the cookie jar of your magic.
- Play Monarch of the deadliest dustlands.
- Play All demons are a little shady, but this one is especially so.
- Play He's quite the soulful one.
- Play Dark magic afoot.
- Play Guardian of the Sunken Treasury.
- Play A runaway from the Dark Reef.
- Play Lock and load.
- Play Something about her strikes me as quite haunting.
- Play I like his beard.
- Play First thunder, then lightning.
- Play The solitary wanderer.
- Play Tricky, this one.
- Play This one's a bit slippery.
- Play He's a lumberjack and that is alright.
- Play These tinkers are extremely dangerous, I can tell!
- Play A living piece of stone. He's quite sympathetic, really.
- Play I'm very fond of forests, we should get along splendidly.
- Play Someone is about to get Trolled.
- Play It's hard work, organizing time between battle and hibernation.
- Play They say vengeance is a long, bitter road with two graves.
- Play Interesting fact, you can use his venom to sanitise sewers.
- Play Then an enormous snake flapping its wings appeared.
- Play The face of death.
- Play Hello, please don't kill me.
- Play They say wisps lead you to buried treasure. Or to your death.
- Play I'm not sure if he has an actual medical degree.
- Play He's on a divine quest.
- Play They fought like lions.
- Play Bravely done.
- Play You're instilling fear in them.
- Play Valiant deeds indeed.
- Play Shoot to kill I see.
- Play Leaving a trail of destruction.
- Play Another one bites the dust.
- Play And another one gone.
- Play Well done team.
- Play Good show.
- Play Now to press further onwards.
- Play Excellent work.
- Play Now on to the next challenge.
- Play It fell like a… thing that falls well.
- Play Impressive.
- Play Quite the feat!
- Play Too bad.
- Play Happens to the best of us.
- Play Quite unfortunate.
- Play Crikey.
- Play I'm sorry for your loss.
- Play At least it wasn't your ancient.
- Play Oh no.
- Play It really went down quite fast.
- Play They huffed and they puffed until something fell down.
- Play It would be best not to worry too much.
- Play A minor setback.
- Play There there.
- Play What's gone is gone.
- Play Fret not, for the wind always turns.
- Play Good grief.
- Play Don't worry, the tables might turn.
- Play I'm not sure if this is a story with a happy ending.