Treant Protector/Old Abilities
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- If cast on a unit that is not close enough to a tree, the ability does nothing, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- The effects are not instantly lost upon getting too far from trees. There is a 0.75 second long grace time.
- This means the unit can stay up to 0.75 seconds long away from trees and still be invisible.
- The grace time resets whenever a tree is within range again.
- The grace time is indicated by the status buff.
- The Nature's Guise buff checks for the grace time buff periodically, and disappears if it is not found.
- Treant Protector can cast spells and use items without breaking the invisibility.
- Other units can cast spells and use items only during the 2 seconds fade time.
- Units can perform attacks within the 2 seconds fade time without breaking the invisibility. Attacking after the fade time breaks it.
- The aura's buff lingers for 2-4 seconds.
- The flat health regen bonus is not considered by percentage health regeneration increases.
- Regenerates up to 60/120/180/240 health in one minute.
- Forest Sentinels have 300 health, are immobile and grant 40 gold bounty. They are affected by spells, but cannot be converted (e.g. Enchant).
- Forest Sentinels are visible to Treant Protector's team on the minimap as a small white dot
- In passive mode, Forest Sentinels have invisibility with a 2 second fade time and provide 500 radius flying vision around them.
- In active mode, they do not have invisibility and provide 100 radius flying vision around them.
- Sentinels instantly return back to passive mode once launching the damaging and stunning projectile, turning invisible after the fade time.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1000.
- Can launch the projectile even when disabled. Requires vision over enemies to be able to launch it.
- This ability is unlocked upon leveling Forest Sentinel the first time.
- This ability is only on the hero, not on the sentinels.
- When targeting the ground, it toggles the closes sentinel to the targeted point. Can directly target sentinels.
- Can also targeted other units under Treant Protector's control, excluding self. Doing so has no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- The passive and active sentinels are 2 different units. Switching between them causes them to get fully replaced.
- This means it gets deselected and any buff and debuff is cleared.
- Can toggle sentinels to active and passive mode.
- Places a regular tree, so it interacts with other abilities like other trees.
- The only difference is that these trees do not have a collision size, so they cannot block pathing.
- The tree visually differs depending on which side of the map it was placed. It also appears brighter than regular trees.
- There is no limit on how many trees can placed at one time.
- Places an orange orb above the tree, which is not visible to enemies.
- There is no limit on how many enchanted trees can be up at one time.
- Upon cast, creates 8/13/18 immobile vine thickets at the targeted point as close together as possible.
- Thickets cannot spawn in the river area. When targeting the river, the thickets spawn at the closest locations around it.
- Thickets have a 72 collision size. They block pathing for every unit. Casting directly on a unit may encase it between the thickets.
- Thickets are invulnerable. It is not possible to move through the thickets either, not even when phased. Only unobstructed or Forced Movement can get units out.
- Each thicket also has a damaging aura. Since the damage is aura-based, multiple overlapping auras do not stack. The aura's effect does not linger. Only damages enemies.
- When off cooldown, right-clicking a tree orders Treant Protector to cast this spell on the tree.
- Heals Treant Protector 1.7 seconds after cast in one instance.
- Each eaten tree grants 1 charge permanently or until used. Can have a maximum of 60 charges.
- This ability gets leveled together with Passion of the Forest.
- Uses a projectile which travels at a speed of 1500.
- On level 1, this ability only applies a movement speed slow. Level 2 adds a disarm and level 3 adds a silence on top of that.
- The debuff's duration is entirely on the amount of trees Treant Protector has consumed. Upon cast, all charges are lost.
- This ability does nothing when cast while having no charges.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps.