From Dota 2 Wiki
| Tranquil Boots|
|While they increase the longevity of the wearer, this boot is not particularly reliable.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- The health regeneration of multiple Tranquil Boots fully stacks.
- Breaks upon successfully landing an attack on an enemy, or when an enemy successfully lands an attack on you.
- This means when your or an enemy's attack misses or is disjointed, the boots do not break.
- The actual damage from the attack does not matter, even 0 damage attacks can break the boots.
- The secondary attacks of Flak Cannon and Split Shot count, too, but the bounces of Moon Glaives do not.
- Cleave, splash and Psi Blades cannot break the boots of secondary targets either.
- Tranquil Boots helps restore the health lost from Rot, and lets Pudge roam more quickly between lanes.
- Tranquil Boots add to Axe's significant health regeneration, making him much harder to kill in lane.
- Tranquil Boots helps restore the health lost from Double Edge.
- Tranquil Boots helps restore the health lost from Phoenix's abilities.
- Tranquil Boots helps restore the health lost from Mist Coil.
- Support heroes who have their own means of mana generation can opt for Tranquil Boots instead of Arcane Boots.
- Remember that the Tranquil Boot regen doesn't stop or reset the cooldown if you are casting a spell. You can get a Soul Ring and spam long range abilities and keep the regen active.
- Right click attacks disable the regen, if you drop the boots you will keep it active or not reset their cooldown.
- If you have invisibility you can stay in XP range while you regen your health safely. Be careful that the enemy doesn't have a Sentry or Dust.
- It is good for roamers, rapidly restoring a hero's health while moving to another lane.