Town Portal Scroll/Changelogs
- Increased gold cost from 50 to 90.
now gets upgraded having equipped:
- Reduces cooldown from 80 to 40.
- Causes it to no longer lose charges.
- Allows it to target allied units as well, teleporting directly to them. Boots of Travel level 2 allows targeting allied heroes as well.
- Causes teleports to always take 3 seconds, regardless of how many allies recently teleported to the same building.
- Town Portal Scrolls can now also appear as a random reward for digging with a .
- Heroes now start with 3 free Town Portal Scrolls, instead of just 1. [ ]
- Can no longer be bought from the Side Lane Shops.
- Town Portal Scrolls now have a dedicated item slot.
- Can no longer be cast while rooted, and gets canceled by root when already channeling.
- No longer shares cooldown with .
- Town Portal Scroll now gets its current cooldown increased by 10 seconds when successfully teleporting with Boots of Travel.
- Increased initial cooldown from 80 to 90. [ ]
- Heroes now start with a free Town Portal Scroll. [ ]
- Town Portal Scrolls start on cooldown at the beginning of the match.
- Reduced channel time per recent teleport from 3/5/6/7/8 to 3/5/5.5/6/6.5.
- Increased max distance towards building from 525 to 575.
- No longer has a 1 second stock cooldown.
- Can now be bought from the side lane shops.
- Added a dynamic channel time for Teleport.
- Whenever a hero teleports to an area, it causes any other teleports to that area to be delayed based on the number of heroes that teleported to that area.
- The first teleport (3 second channel time) causes the next teleport to take 2 seconds longer (5 seconds channel time).
- Every other following teleport causes the next teleport to take 1 second longer (6/7/8/etc seconds channel time).
- Checks for teleports within the last 25 seconds. The checked area has a radius of 1100 around every building.
- Teleports towards the fountain always take 3 seconds, no matter how many targeted that area.
- Now available at the side lane shops.
- Reduced stock cooldown from 12 to 2.
- Multiple player can now teleport at the same time towards the same structure, instead of only one at a time.
- No longer requires the player to target within a 2000 range of a structure [ ]
- Can now teleport to any point within a 525 radius of a structure [ ]
- No longer cancels automatically when the targeted structure gets destroyed.
- No longer grants 99999 armor to the targeted structure for the duration.
- No longer disables the targeted structure for the duration.
- Fixed not granting the armor bonus when not directly targeting the building.
- Now notifies allies with a ping on the minimap when starting to teleport to a building.
- Increased stock cooldown from 5 to 12.
- Re-added and reworked.
- Old Town Portal Scroll:
- Gold cost: 300
- Ability: Teleport - Teleports the hero and any owned unit to a target friendly tower.
- Cast range: Global
- Tower search range: 700
- Gather radius: 1100
- Channel time: 2
- Mana cost: 0
- Cooldown: 30
- Notes: The user is invulnerable while channeling. Cannot be canceled. Must target within a 700 range of any tower. Teleports all owned units within the gather radius to exactly the targeted point. Does not stack in the inventory.
- New Town Portal Scroll:
- Gold cost: 135
- Ability: Teleport - Transports the hero to a friendly structure.
- Cast range: global
- Building search range: 2000
- Channel time: 3
- Mana cost: 75
- Cooldown: 65
- Notes: The user is not invulnerable while channeling and can be canceled. Must target within a 2000 range of any building. Teleports the hero right next to the building closest to the targeted point. Stacks in the inventory.
- Happened between 5.11 and 5.31
- Added item lore.
- Fixed a bug with stun application timing that could cause you to teleport to the fountain while stunned.
- Fixed a bug where units would occasionally walk back to their previous location after teleporting.
- Fixed it being possible to have multiple teleports to a tower without increasing the teleportion time.
- Fixed Teleport from TP Scrolls canceling when a directly targeted tower dies.
- Town Portal Scroll effect coloring intensified to show more of the casting player's color.