|Other Lore:||Oracular Visage of Garthos|
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Tiny
- ▶️ I see you've thrown in with us, Tiny.
- ▶️ The stone artisan at my side.
- ▶️ Tiny, when this battle ends, I will tell you of your true nature.
- ▶️ The stone duo cannot fail.
- ▶️ You are a heavy stone, Tiny.
- ▶️ Stone already, Tiny? I like that.
- ▶️ Stone-cold heart. My kind of man.
- ▶️ ▶️ So Tiny's just a not-so-clever name then.
- ▶️ ▶️ We've actually got something in common, Tiny. What kind of stone are you?
- ▶️ From what primordial eon does the rock of Tiny hail?
- ▶️ Tiny! Could you help us test a few weight triggers?
- ▶️ With you, Tiny, I foresee a landslide victory.
- ▶️ Hey little fella.
- ▶️ I can't wait to watch you become the bruiser you're meant to be.
- ▶️ All this talk of rolling... Tiny, you don't roll!
- ▶️ You're starting to grow on me, rockman.
- ▶️ A sentient rock? Hmh, ok, that's a new one.
- ▶️ Teeny... Puny... Miniscule... Infinitesimal! There were plenty of better choices.
- ▶️ Oh no, after you. Rolling boulders have right of way.
- ▶️ Is it time, Tiny? Is it time?
Enemies killing Tiny
- ▶️ Tiny, I'll build a wall from your stones.
- ▶️ Stone dead.
- ▶️ Tiny, your name is still too big for you.
- ▶️ I broke you into little bits.
- ▶️ Stone artisan, you forget your betters.
- ▶️ Finally, a foe who is not soft. Instead, you were brittle.
- ▶️ I was going to explain your origins, but you died too quickly. Ah well.
- ▶️ I return you to the soil from whence you came.
- ▶️ The stone that lives is a stone that dies.
- ▶️ Go rejoin the bedrock, Tiny.
- ▶️ I crush you into diamond.
- ▶️ ▶️ You brought a rock to a sword fight.
- ▶️ Tiny indeed… your life is crushing me!
- ▶️ You crumble like the kingdom of Slom.
- ▶️ I thought my gaze might turn you to flesh.
- ▶️ From stone to statue.
- ▶️ Even stone is not immune to my fangs.
- ▶️ Nothing shiny on Tiny!
- ▶️ Hey! My digger broke through!
- ▶️ And now you are kitty litter.
- ▶️ ▶️ Only room in this lane for one stoney killer, Tiny.
- ▶️ ▶️ I get it. Your name's ironic. Good bye.
- ▶️ Tiny, your stones are hardly precious enough to collect.
- ▶️ Shattered!
- ▶️ Someday, Tiny, you'll be part of my kingdom.
- ▶️ I knew I could wear you down.
- ▶️ You went down like Kunkka's ship.
- ▶️ Your pebbles will give way to we that grow.
- ▶️ Even stone can't turn my blades.
- ▶️ I don't care how big you get, you're not gonna stop me.
- ▶️ A little humility is good for ya, Tiny.
- ▶️ You best not have marred my blade!
- ▶️ You were never going to be fast enough for me.
- ▶️ One of my punishments as a boy was painting rocks. I like this better.
- ▶️ Crushing rocks is a baby's game!
- ▶️ You'll make a fine whetstone for my spear.
- ▶️ I guess it's a bit much to expect a talking rock to be clever...
- ▶️ Those were some dangerous ricochets!
- ▶️ I would have called you ally, Tiny.
- ▶️ I've known some Tinies in my time. You, sir, are no Tiny.
Enemies dying to Tiny
- ▶️ I should have stayed away from the hard stuff.