Tiny, the Stone Giant, is a melee strength hero with powerful ganking and killing potential. Although he starts off vulnerable in lane with his pitiful mana pool and non-existent armor, with a few levels, he gets considerably stronger. His killing power in the early and midgame comes from combo-ing his two active abilities. Avalanche engulfs an area in a wave of stones, dealing respectable damage and stunning enemies, while Toss allows Tiny to pick up the closest unit near himself and launch it at the designated location, dealing damage to all enemies at the location as well as additional damage to the thrown unit if an enemy. It can be used to displace an ally within the enemy team, but is mostly used on enemies themselves to deliver massive damage. If chained immediately with Avalanche, it also doubles the damage the target takes from Avalanche, allowing Tiny to easily dispatch fragile enemy heroes in a matter of seconds. Although his nuking potential with his active abilities is already considerable, his passive Grow turns Tiny into a formidable physical combatant as well. Grow increases Tiny's size and provides him with a massive boost to his attack damage, armor, and status resistance, at the cost of some attack speed. Although Tiny initially lives up to his name by starting off small and weak, much like an avalanche, he quickly grows in size and strength until he becomes a hulking behemoth with enormous health and damage output. This gives Tiny the potential to become one of the strongest carries in late game situations.
- Deals 30/45/60/75 ( 61.25/76.25/91.25/106.25) damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after cast, resulting in 4 instances.
- If a unit is affected by 122.5/152.5/182.5/212.5) per instance. , it takes double damage from Avalanche, which is 60/90/120/150 (
- No matter how close or far Avalanche gets targeted, the targeted area is always hit 0.5 seconds after cast.
- The stun and damage are applied together. However, the stun does not hit units which are already stunned by Avalanche.
- This means, if a unit is hit by the first instance, it does not get stunned by the remaining 3 unless the stun gets dispelled before.
- No matter which instance hits a unit, the stun always lasts 1 second.
- On each instance, Avalanche first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The tossed unit travels at a speed based on the distance between it and the target, capped at 2308.
- The speed does not instantly adapt if the distance changes, but rather accelerates or decelerates at a slow rate.
- The tossed unit can be avoided by blinking or moving rapidly, but cannot technically be disjointed.
- This means the tossed unit can fly up to 3000 range away when the target teleports far enough away.
- If the tossed unit dies in mid-air, it still deals the area damage upon landing.
- Forcefully moves the unit, disabling it and canceling channeling spells and other position changing effects.
- Buildings cannot be targeted, but take 33.33% damage (30/53/77/100) from a tossed unit landing near them.
- The 30% extra damage is only applied to the tossed enemy unit, increasing the damage it takes to 117/208/299/390.
- Other enemy units (including buildings) within the radius only take the basic damage.
- Can toss any unit, except for ancient creeps and wards.
- Invisible enemy units cannot be tossed, but still take damage from a unit being tossed onto or near them.
- Units in the Fog of War can be tossed if they are within a 275 radius of Tiny, but cannot be selected as a target.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the tossed unit.
- Can directly target and toss towards runes, but cannot toss runes.
- The buff or debuff of Toss is hidden, means it is not visible in the HUD.
- When the talent is chosen, Toss can target the ground, throwing the unit towards the targeted point.
- Runes can no longer be directly targeted when this talent is chosen, but other units still can.
- Has no set duration. The buff lasts until all charges are used up, until is used or until Tiny dies.
- The cooldown of Tree Grab only starts upon losing the tree in any way. Does not go on cooldown upon cast. The mana is expended upon cast.
- Sets the caster's attack range to 350, meaning if used by other heroes than Tiny, they may have their range reduced.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of Tiny. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Checks Tiny's main attack damage periodically and adapts the attack damage bonus instantly.
- The area damage is not cleave, although it is similar to it.
- Like cleave, the damage is based on Tiny's attack damage value, and independent of how much damage the primary target actually took.
- Unlike cleave, the damage is reduced by armor value as well, instead of only armor type. It is also affected by damage block like cleave.
- Also unlike cleave, the damage is fully affected by spell lifesteal and spell damage amplification.
- The area has a rectangular shape with a semi-circle at the side away from Tiny. Like cleave, the area always starts in front of the attacking unit.
- The rectangle has a length of 400 and a width of 400. The semi-circle has a radius of 200.
- This means the area damage can reach up to 600 range away from Tiny.
- Applies the area damage upon attacking wards, buildings and allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by the area damage.
- Attacking item neither triggers the area damage, nor consumes a charge.
- Replaces until all tree charges are used up.
- The tree travels at a speed of 900.
- When targeting a unit, the projectile homes in on the target. This way, the tree hits the target upon fully reaching it.
- When targeting the ground, the tree travels in a straight line up to 1300 range before it disappears.
- This way, the tree uses a 300 radius collision size. This means this way, the tree may hit the inteded target earlier.
- Can hit units up to 1600 (travel distance + collision radius).
- The splash damage is centered around the first unit it hits, and not around where the tree was as it hit.
- Applies an instant attack on the targeted unit, or the first enemy it finds.
- This instant attack deals 25%/30%/35%/40% bonus damage, like the attacks with Tree Grab do. It also applies splash damage around the target.
- The instant attack can proc attack modifier and on-hit effects on the primary target normally. Since the area damage is splash, no modifiers are applied here.
- Cleave effects are based on the target's position, damaging a trapezoid area the opposite direction where the tree came from.
- Although the tree may make it look like a ranged attack, the attack still counts as melee.
- This means all abilities which differentiate between ranged and melee, use their melee effects/values, not ranged.
- The performed instant-attack has True Strike, so it cannot miss. However, when the tree is avoided, no attack is performed.
- When targeting the ground, the tree provides 200 radius flying vision around itself while traveling.
- Does not provide vision when directly targeting a unit.
- When the tree hits a unit, no matter if ground or directly targeted, it grants the same vision at its location for 2 seconds.
- Each level changes Tiny's appearance, making him bigger and making his voice deeper.
- The attack damage bonus is directly added to the main attack damage value, and therefore does not count as a raw attack damage bonus.
- This means it fully benefits from percentage-based attack damage bonuses.
- This also means that Tiny's illusion benefit from it as well.
|Requires No Target||20||-7sCD|
|+30 Damage||10||+20% Magic Resistance|
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Tiny's magic resistance to 40%.
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- keeps Tiny's health up in lane.
- restores health to Tiny.
- blocks physical attacks received in the laning stage, making up for Tiny's lack of armor.
- gives attributes, increasing health, mana, and damage.
- 's passive health regeneration helps Tiny stay in lane longer; the burst mana also allows Tiny to use more abilities.
- restores some health and mana so Tiny can sustain more damage in lane, or use his abilities in a pinch.
- provides movement speed bonus so Tiny can get close to targets and use abilitites on them.
- gives useful bonuses to Tiny's overall attributes and increases its charge storing capacity to restore health and mana.
- gives attack speed and appropriate attributes. Switching to intelligence sustains Tiny's abilities usage, while switching to agility grants more attack speed to complement his high attack damage.
- 's double attack compensates for Tiny's low attack speed and synergizes well with his high attack damage, adding even more burst damage to his arsenal. It also grants much-needed mana regeneration and is a reasonably cheap pickup.
- facilitates Avalanche and Toss combo, causing massive burst damage to one or more enemy heroes.
- gives attack speed to increase Tiny's damage output and armor to help Tiny tank physical attacks. The aura lowers buildings' and enemies' armors, complementing Tree Grab's and Grow's bonus attack damage.
- helps Tiny inflict massive critical strike damage, thanks to his absurd attack damage from Tree Grab and Grow.
- spell immunity to allow Tiny to move and attack enemies freely for several seconds, delivering consistent damage in team fights. gives strength and damage, as well as
- gives cheap armor and some mana regeneration in the early game; the bonus attributes, especially agility and attack damage, benefit Tiny's damage output.
- grant attack damage and movement speed so Tiny can better approach opponent before having Blink Dagger, suiting an aggressive playstyle.
- gives attack speed, movement speed, mana, attributes, and damage for a low price.
- gives a huge attack speed and movement speed buff in addition to lifesteal for cheap, but might backfire as it silences and reduces Tiny's already pitiful armor.
- grants movement speed, strength, and much needed agility, raising Tiny's attack speed to increase his damage output.
- , an alternative or a complement to Blink Dagger, supplies attack speed and attack damage bonuses. The active Shadow Walk grants invisibility, speeds up Tiny's movement to get in position quicker, and applies burst physical damage when attack out of Shadow Walk.
- turns Tiny into a true tank, giving him lots of strength, health, and health regeneration.
- grants Tiny massive attack speed increase to complement his powerful attack damage and Tree Grab's splash. Tiny may also choose to consume the shard to gain some attack speed bonus but clear an inventory slot for another late game item.
|Roles:||Carry Nuker Pusher Initiator Durable Disabler|
|Playstyle:||A curious being of animated stone, Tiny roams the world in search of his origins. Seemingly mild-mannered, the Stone Giant is nonetheless a force to behold as he brings down an Avalanche of boulders. With a simple Toss, Tiny throws friends and foes alike across the battlefield, landing them on top of enemies and into the fray. In time and with experience, Tiny Grows larger and more powerful. Some have even claimed to witness the Stone Giant wielding a massive tree, bludgeoning at a fortress until only rubble remained.|
- Tiny's quote "Play Tiny Smash!" is a reference to Hulk, a well-known superhero from the Marvel Universe.
- is still called Craggy Exterior after his old passive ability in the game files.