From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Other Lore|| Alchemy|
Seven Minute War
- Tinker is a Keen. He founded the laboratory beneath the Violet Plateau, where he developed various technologies, including robotic drones, rock cutting lasers, and homing rockets. After an experiment went awry in the laboratory, Boush was the only survivor to make it out alive. He believes it is unlikely that there are any other survivors.
- Tinker has a doctorate.
- Tinker once built an army of small robotic drones called Rollermaws.
- After his escape from the Violet Plateau, Tinker used the same transdimensional technology that opened the portal in the laboratory to create a pair of teleporting boots.
- Tinker does not believe in Alchemy. He considers its practitioners to be loons.
- Tinker knows about, and may have been part of, the Seven Minute War.
- Rigwarl hates Tinker, for the same reason he hates all Keen.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Tinker
- Play Tinker, eh? War is an Axe-act science!
- Play I'll hit em. You stand there looking small and weak.
- Play Leave Tinker alone!
- Play You keen folk are small, but ever so clever.
- Play Play So Tinker, was it head trauma that made you dream all that up?
- Play Play I can appreciate a man unconstrained by what the world tells him's possible.
- Play I've heard bot guy never disappoints!
Enemies meeting Tinker
Enemies killing Tinker
- Play Do Tinkers dream of electric sheepsticks?
- Play I hate keens.
- Play Tinker's been tanked.
- Play Look who tanked Tinker!
- Play Tinker, calm your beard!
- Play That was a test, Tinker. And you failed.
- Play Tinker, your equations aren't half as cold as they could be.
- Play Take your own temperature next time.
- Play Hmm, the Keen Folk are clever, but they die like the rest.
- Play Too bad Tinker. You're my kind of nut!
- Play Play Never trust an engineer.
- Play Play Hasn't your science done enough damage, Tinker?
- Play Play I have brains and brawn, Tinker.
- Play Hehehe, you fought well, for a keen.
- Play The Tinker! Or the Stinker! Hee hee hee!
- Play Tinker, your science meddles where mortals should not.
- Play Hard carry? I hardly cared.
- Play A poor specimen, not worthy of being mounted.
- Play I learned nothing from close observation of Tinker's demise.
- Play Again, Tinker's death yields no interesting conclusions.
- Play What's wrong, Tinker? Couldn't handle the load?
- Play Shorted you out, shorty.
- Play You're not worth a tinker's dam.
- Play If you think to harness nature's power, you've got another thing coming.
- Play What kind of science was that? Where're the explosions?
- Play I hear your keening cry.
- Play Your mind was not so keen as my blades.
- Play Play For Lamarr.
Enemies dying to Tinker
Clockwerk moving to Tinker
Clockwerk attacking Tinker
Clockwerk hooking Tinker
- Play Hook, line and Tinker!
- Tinker response: Play I hope someday I'll run into another survivor of the Violet Plateau Incident, but it's not looking promising.
- Tinker response: Play Gaaa, Dr. Tinker.
- Rollermawster description.
- Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III description.
- Tinker response: Play What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?
- Tinker response: Play This is starting to remind me of the Seven Minute War!
- Bristleback response: PlayI hate keens.