Seven Minute War
- Tinker is a Keen.
- Tinker has a doctorate.
- Tinker once built an army of small robotic drones called Rollermaws.
- After his escape from the Violet Plateau, Tinker used the same transdimensional technology that opened the portal in the laboratory to create a pair of teleporting boots.
- Tinker does not believe in Alchemy. He considers its practitioners to be loons.
- Tinker knows about, and may have been part of, the Seven Minute War.
- Rigwarl hates Tinker, for the same reason he hates all Keen.
The Violet Plateau
Boush founded the laboratory beneath the Violet Plateau, where he developed various technologies, including robotic drones, rock cutting lasers, and homing rockets. After an experiment went awry in the laboratory, Boush was the only survivor to make it out alive. He believes it is unlikely that there are any other survivors.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Tinker
- ▶️ Tinker, eh? War is an Axe-act science!
- ▶️ I'll hit em. You stand there looking small and weak.
- ▶️ Leave Tinker alone!
- ▶️ You keen folk are small, but ever so clever.
- ▶️ ▶️ So Tinker, was it head trauma that made you dream all that up?
- ▶️ ▶️ I can appreciate a man unconstrained by what the world tells him's possible.
- ▶️ I've heard bot guy never disappoints!
Enemies meeting Tinker
Enemies killing Tinker
- ▶️ Do Tinkers dream of electric sheepsticks?
- ▶️ I hate keens.
- ▶️ Tinker's been tanked.
- ▶️ Look who tanked Tinker!
- ▶️ Tinker, calm your beard!
- ▶️ That was a test, Tinker. And you failed.
- ▶️ Tinker, your equations aren't half as cold as they could be.
- ▶️ Take your own temperature next time.
- ▶️ Hmm, the Keen Folk are clever, but they die like the rest.
- ▶️ Too bad Tinker. You're my kind of nut!
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust an engineer.
- ▶️ ▶️ Hasn't your science done enough damage, Tinker?
- ▶️ ▶️ I have brains and brawn, Tinker.
- ▶️ Hehehe, you fought well, for a keen.
- ▶️ The Tinker! Or the Stinker! Hee hee hee!
- ▶️ Tinker, your science meddles where mortals should not.
- ▶️ Hard carry? I hardly cared.
- ▶️ A poor specimen, not worthy of being mounted.
- ▶️ I learned nothing from close observation of Tinker's demise.
- ▶️ Again, Tinker's death yields no interesting conclusions.
- ▶️ What's wrong, Tinker? Couldn't handle the load?
- ▶️ Shorted you out, shorty.
- ▶️ You're not worth a tinker's dam.
- ▶️ If you think to harness nature's power, you've got another thing coming.
- ▶️ What kind of science was that? Where're the explosions?
- ▶️ I hear your keening cry.
- ▶️ Your mind was not so keen as my blades.
- ▶️ ▶️ For Lamarr.
Enemies dying to Tinker
Clockwerk moving to Tinker
Clockwerk attacking Tinker
Clockwerk hooking Tinker
- ▶️ Hook, line and Tinker!
- Tinker response: ▶️ Gaaa, Dr. Tinker.
- Rollermawster description.
- Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III description.
- Tinker response: ▶️ What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?
- Tinker response: ▶️ This is starting to remind me of the Seven Minute War!
- Bristleback response: ▶️I hate keens.
- Tinker response: ▶️ I hope someday I'll run into another survivor of the Violet Plateau Incident, but it's not looking promising.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ Your crimes must weigh heavily on your shoulders, Tinker.