As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Seven Minute War
- Tinker is a Keen.
- Tinker has a doctorate.
- Tinker once built an army of small robotic drones called Rollermaws.
- After his escape from the Violet Plateau, Tinker used the same transdimensional technology that opened the portal in the laboratory to create a pair of teleporting boots.
- Tinker does not believe in Alchemy. He considers its practitioners to be loons.
- Tinker knows about, and may have been part of, the Seven Minute War.
- Rigwarl hates Tinker, for the same reason he hates all Keen.
The Violet Plateau
Boush founded the laboratory beneath the Violet Plateau, where he developed various technologies, including robotic drones, rock cutting lasers, and homing rockets. After an experiment went awry in the laboratory, Boush was the only survivor to make it out alive. He believes it is unlikely that there are any other survivors.
- Tinker response: ▶️ Gaaa, Dr. Tinker.
- Rollermawster description.
- Mecha Boots of Travel Mk III description.
- Tinker response: ▶️ What sort of loon believes in Alchemy?
- Tinker response: ▶️ This is starting to remind me of the Seven Minute War!
- Bristleback response: ▶️I hate keens.
- Tinker response: ▶️ I hope someday I'll run into another survivor of the Violet Plateau Incident, but it's not looking promising.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ Your crimes must weigh heavily on your shoulders, Tinker.
- Snapfire response: ▶️ Always hate to lose a friend!
- Snapfire response: ▶️ Could you imagine it? All those years ago, coming to this?